main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX All-Con 2008, Dallas March 7-9

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by TI1420, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TI1420

TI1420 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    I hope you can all make it to All-Con this March in Dallas. There will be roller derby girls, TV stars, comic artists, sci-fi authors, comic panels, a dealer room, evening activities, and more- pretty much a weekend-long round the clock party. This year's special guest is Aaron Douglas, who portays Chief Tyrol on Battlestar Galactica!! Also present will be Sean Crawford (Yak Face in Return of the Jedi) and Tim Dry (J'Quille the Whiphid in Return of the Jedi) and more!

You can visit www.all-con.org for all the details, and to register and reserve your room. If you book your room from the All-Con site, you even get a discount on the room: rooms are only $82 until tomorrow (Feb 15th), then they go up to $125.
    Remember, you don't have to pay until you check out, so make your reservation through www.all-con.org and use hotel code ACN.

I have been since it's inception in 2005 and it gets better every year. It's not just the guests and dealer room: the activities, panels, and most of all the cameraderie totally make it worth the trip!

See you there in March! Be sure to come by and say 'howdy' to me at the 501st table!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.