main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM All NMSU Aggies report in!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jaina Byrd, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Here's the place where Aggies can check in, and since many of us are students, discuss what's going on around campus. (This includes branches too, of course, LJ!)

It is not okay to come in here if you are a student or alumnus of another school and feel like friendly banter. Save it for general discussion!

How are the last two weeks of school going for everyone? I'm almost done with all my papers and projects... I've been totally stressing out over them. After this, finals will be a piece of cake.

2. gloomypadme

gloomypadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2002
    Hey, my god these last few weeks have been really rough for me. I have a huge paper due and I'm really procrastinating on it. Gir, I can't wait until it's over and I can just relax until Episode III.

3. michaelbacca

michaelbacca Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2005
    The end of my semester isn't too bad. I just have to work all day in the sun. Being in the heat all day gives me a headache so that sucks. Other than that it isn't too shabby. I also have a great girlfriend that I get to see everyday.

4. gneiss_jedi

gneiss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    Finals won't be too bad for me. This last two weeks hasn't been as stressful as I thought it would be. I know most of my finals material and I have no more major projects or papers due except for a memo (oh wow :p). I hope everyone else's studying is going well. Mike, wear suncreen and drink water. Then you wouldn't have so many headaches. Silly goose.

5. mandy_djo

mandy_djo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    I agree with Brittani; Mike, you're silly.

I can't wait until next week is over. The two papers I had to do have been very stressful and I still have to do the final draft of one of them. But we're so close to the end now that I'm not going to let it get to me.

6. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    Hi all, the last two weeks have been alright. I have to study this weekend for my finals. Blah chapter re-reading and all that fun junk:D I have another group project due Monday, then the final. Then Tuesday my finals. Yeee-haw. I just applied at IGA and St. John's so hopefully I'll get a summer job.

7. michaelbacca

Mar 15, 2005
    Silliness is next to godliness. Just remember that you are my minions and if you are lucky I will pass the silliness on to you.

8. mandy_djo

Apr 8, 2004
    pppfffffffttttttttt

so how's the finals going everyone?
    mine are almost finished. I just have a paper to write that's due on friday. I can't wait for it to be over with.

9. gloomypadme

Mar 9, 2002
    Mine are finally done! I'm so relieved and I'm not sure what to do with myself now. I keep having that feeling that I should be doing something more productive than watching cartoons.

10. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    After finals, nothing is more productive than watching cartoons!

Okay, watch STAR WARS!!

11. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    I have one last final tomorrow, in government 448.

Disneyland will be a great thing to do after school is over too. :p

12. gloomypadme

Mar 9, 2002
    Oo even better, Star Wars and cartoons!
    *runs to watch the Clone Wars*

13. mandy_djo

Apr 8, 2004
    I need to finish watching the Clone Wars...I started and I'm in the middle of them.

But yeah, I'm getting ready to actually write my paper now, and nothing is better to do after finals are over than watch Star Wars and go to Disneyland!

14. gloomypadme

Mar 9, 2002
    I love the Clone Wars. My brother and I have them on DVD and have seen them an unhealthy amount of times. The only thing I don't like about them is some of the voices, Anakin's and Padme's in particular seem to just grate me more than anything!

15. michaelbacca

Mar 15, 2005
    I like cheese!

16. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    I finally am back and settled in (however not unpacked) here in Alamo. Feels strange. Mandy and I were charged for a little DUST in our room! :mad:

17. gneiss_jedi

gneiss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    My roommate and I were both charged for stains on the carpet...which I didn't make!!! Grrr...

18. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    We got charged for a few things, but the dust was absurd. :rolleyes:

19. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002

Checking in!!! GO AGGIES!

Hope all your finals went ok!!

So, Jaina, weren't you guys in Garcia HellHall? They still have the Nazi room inspections there?

20. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    I-)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

21. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    No, we were in Monagle Hall (Garcia). And no, they don't really have room inspections anymore.

BLOODCLAW, it is not acceptable to spam our board!! We were on vacation.

22. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    I just wanted to say hi. I'm an Alumn ('01) and getting my masters distance ed from NMSU. Living in Abq. It's tough being an Aggie in Lobo land...

23. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    Hahaha! Yes, we know how that goes, having been members of Mos Alba. ;)

24. Skipping_Vader

Skipping_Vader Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2005
    Yeah I'm thinking about midterms more than finals.

25. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Checking in!

GO AGGIES!

So when's basketball season start? I haven't even looked at the schedule yet.

Hope there's something to cheer about this year!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.