main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK Al's Sports Rated Tournaments

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DarthWade430, Nov 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthWade430

DarthWade430 Jedi Youngling

Oct 18, 2002
    Ok, not to detract from wizards assylum.. but I was at al's today, he has tourneys but nto rated, all we need is to get a certifed judge, I could do it and become certified but its a lot of hasseel. If anyone else would like to let me know. The upside is there is a lot of local people in edomond that dont come to the norman one. I will do so if people will come to the ones in edmond as well.

-DW

2. xwing25

xwing25 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 1999
    i go to both and would like his to be rated also and i know there are others up here in edmond that would also

3. OKCJJ

OKCJJ Jedi Youngling

Nov 9, 2002
    Grant and one of two of his friends (Cameron or Kyle) would come and play at Edmond.

It is alot closer for us and he wants to get better.

Julie

4. DarthWade430

DarthWade430 Jedi Youngling

Oct 18, 2002
    Allright, I will do so then, I jsut have to fill out some forms and print out some copies of rules and should be able to run it sanctioned. Now the WOTC website says organizers and judges cant play in tournaments, but the dude down in norman does. I'm wanting to do this cause my bro and I are tired of playing the same 4-6 people al the time. Any way theres x-wing, ethan, the 3 julie said.. we should hit 8 easy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.