main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Am I the only one here without a life?

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by THX_Princess, Jan 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barnsthefatjedi

barnsthefatjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 17, 2001
    I'd say that by and large I don't have much of a life, by a 'normal person's' standards. To tell you the truth, I don't like going out to clubs etc. It's just not my scene.

That said, I do have quite a few RL friends and I'm not considered a geek, but I tend to stay away from social events. I just find them boring. We occasionally go to the cinema or go on bike rides, but I don't like going out all the time.

So I have no life, but only because I choose not to. :p

2. TIEace

TIEace Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2000
    Everyone puts too much emphasis on having a life. IMO, having a life is doing something with it. Such as posting...it's better than nothing...and many other things as well.

3. THX_Princess

THX_Princess Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 26, 2001
    barns, I can relate to that. Social scenes are not "my bag" either. I hate parties and fancy get-together things. I would much prefer dinner and a movie (or two) at the cinema to get out of the house. :)

4. TIEace

TIEace Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2000
    I know what you guys mean. I wouldn't mind a party here and there, but I like smaller things.

5. barnsthefatjedi

barnsthefatjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 17, 2001
  6. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I like to go clubbing every now and then but I don't like having smoke blown in my face and being groped whenever I'm dancing. It's safer inside.

7. B.J. Zanzibar

B.J. Zanzibar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 7, 1999
    Most of my friends are married as well, but I still have fun meeting up with them a couple times a week. This suits me just fine, for my idea of blackest hell is going out and being with people every night. *shudder* I've no romantic life to speak of, but I'm still a burned out husk from my last relationship. So that's fine, too.

Well. More or less.

8. LoveisSuicideSP

LoveisSuicideSP Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Having a life is way over-rated. Being undead is much more fun.

9. FAsmus

FAsmus Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2002
    Ah, yes, I remember when I had a life: It was before I got married!

I made lots of beer and shared it with all my friends. We would all get together, drink beer, tell stories, sing songs, prepare and eat good food. It was wonderful.

Then, I got married, had kids and life turned into work. Work, Work, Work; alla time. No life hardly at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.