main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL American Cancer Society Relay For Life

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediadigallia, Sep 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediadigallia

jediadigallia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2004
    The American Cancer Society is sponsoring a Relay For Life here in Fernandina Beach on November 4th/5th. It will be held at Fernandina Beach High School from 6pm Friday the 4th until noon on Saturday the 5th. Cancer survivors and friends/families are invited to participate in the festivities. There will be games, a dunking booth with a local doctor in the hot seat, contests, food and lots of fun for everyone! If you cannot be there personally, please consider being there in spirit by contributing to the American Cancer Society. I know it's tough to think about shelling out more money, with events in the world as of late. But this is a great cause and most everyone I know has been touched by cancer personally, or through someone they know and love. There are several ways to donate, including luminarias (bags with candles inside and your loved one's name on the outside), straight donations (which are tax deductible), and a photo shoot/package for children at the Best Western here in Fernandina. For more information, please contact me (jediadigallia@yahoo.com ). We have some time here, so if you have any questions, we can discuss them at our next meeting or here on the boards. Thanks so much!

2. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Tina - will you be at the party next Saturday? If so, I will give you my donation then!

3. jediadigallia

jediadigallia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2004
    Julia, I'm on call this weekend and next, so I'll have to play it by ear. I'm going to try and get someone to cover for me for a few hours! Thank you so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.