main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX An 18 Wheeler Ate My Isuzu Rodeo

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by tre_si_san, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Got into a contest with an 18 wheeler and lost. No one hurt or killed thank goodness...Though I was covered in glass when my driver's side window blew inward.......Getting sore from the jolt.

Basically, 18 wheeler made a right hand turn from the left hand lane and I was in the right hand lane. Crushed left side from back to front and blew out right front tire as it was getting pushed to the side....

Accidents will happen and that is what insurance is for...As least that is what one of San Antonio's finest said to me....Yeah, that was enlightening......

2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Brother Alex, I'm sorry for your Rodeo but I am glad that it was an accident you are able to walk away from and type about it.

Let me know if you need anything . . .

Take Care

John

3. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    Wow, nasty...:eek:

Glad that you're ok....

Was the trucker drunk ?????

4. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    No, unfortunately he was lost and trying to find the highway again. He just never saw me in the right hand lane when he turned right from the left hand lane......

5. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I'm glad you are okay Alex! When did this happen?

The Rodeo....is...is she dead? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *Sniff* We had such great roadtrips together.

6. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Oh no, Alex! That is awful!!! I'm so glad you're okay though. But most importantly, is the Sirius radio okay?!?!?! [face_praying]

7. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Dammit Mars!!!!! I'm a geeky dork not a body shop repairman ;) ....Maybe by tomorrow I may know if they plan to fix it or total it....

And yes, Lisa, The satellite radio survived :rolleyes: though it got popped from the windshield when that cracked also.....

John, thanks for the kind words. I still hope to make the movie Saturday....

8. thx1067

thx1067 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 30, 2003
    I'm speechless. I'm really sorry to hear about this Alex. What an insane experience. I'm glad to know you made it out unscathed. The Force is with you.

-Brent

9. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    Thank goodness you weren't killed. Stupid 18 wheelers. They need to take them off the roads.

10. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    They need to take you off the road. No, wait, you should stay on the road. Right in the middle of the road. Right in front of the offending 18 wheeler that hit Alex. Yeah, Nick, you tell that 18 wheeler who is boss. Give it a piece of your mind, and chest, and legs,and arms.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.