main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

An Introduction

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Sinlock_Shad-dow, Aug 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    My name is Sinlock,

I would like to introduce myself to the Ft Lauderdale / Miami Forums.

I am looking to join the group of local StarWars fans. I would also like to find people who would like to help me devlope my character "Sinlock Shad-dow"

2. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Welcome Sinlock! Please elaborate further.What kind of character is this? You may post a brief synopsis of what you have in mind or contact us at www.fandomenace@webtv.net.
    "Axe" Tredway,gamemaster

3. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Hi Sinlock, I am stacey113, webmaster of the Fandomenace. I have to make a small correction to Axton's post.Our club's email address is Fandomenace@webtv.net
    We also have our own webpage at
    http://community.webtv.net/stacey113/THEFANDOMENACE
    Hopefully you will learn a little about us. I have a lot of fun with all the different activities we do. We of course have a great RPG going, we have BBQs, and for our BIG event of the year we will be at the upcoming Vulkon scifi convention. We would be happy to meet you there, it is going to be a blast! I have a link to the Vulkon website on our webpage.This is a very fun group. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

4. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    Thank you for your nice welcomes,

I have not been able to spend as much time in the SW universe as I would like.
    I work in aviation and was layed of just before 9/11 and I have been working 2 crap jobs to pay the bills.

I would very much like to meet your group...and one day become one of you.

Sinlock Shad-dow

5. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Hi Sinlock, it is good to hear from you again. I am sorry about your work situation. I hope it gets better soon. We would love to get to know you and hopefully have you join us. A perfect opportunity will be the weekend of January 11-13. The next Vulkon convention is that weekend and The Fandomenace will be a major presense there. We have a great time ,I hope to see you there. After the convention we are going to start up our RPG again. For more info on the convention go to www.Vulkon.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.