main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY another new guy

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by darthSadarr, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthSadarr

darthSadarr Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2006
    Hi, my name is dean finistrella and I live in Las vegas NV ... But i am moving back home to Syracuse in a few short weeks. I grew up in Syracuse ..I have been looking for a group either in Syracuse or Rochester to get involved with. It appears that I have found both right here on these boards. My jedi Sith name is Darth Sadarr... I do have a Sith costume based on Darth Maul's ... And im also in the process now to create a new one .... Id like to get involved with any meetings you guys have or parades ... Let me know what i would need to do .. Thank you

2. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Welcome to FanForce DarthSadarr!
    Boy, we're going to have a plethora of Darth Mauls! We have two here in Rochester, although both tend to wear their Chewbacca costumes instead. Do you do the Maul make-up as well or just have Sith-like robes?

If you're in town and settled in time the next event Rochester has coming up is on March 19th. We have both a toy show that we always appear at and the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra is performing a John Williams concert that we're working to secure our appearance at.

The next Rochester parade is the Lilac Festival Parade on May 13th. And, last year at least, both cities had St. Patrick's Day parades (although we combined and all marched in the Syracuse one).

~Doc_Bev

3. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    Welcome ! & Hope to meet you soon!

4. darthSadarr

darthSadarr Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2006
    Well i have the best of both worlds... i do the make up and i have a mask .. i paid alot of money for it when it first came out ... its not one of those cheap masks ... this one is very expensive..

5. Raef_Wolfe

Raef_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    *salutes sadarr* Welcome!

I have a maul outfit, but I've outgrown it. It's very tight around my shoulders and forearms now. *chuckles* I really need to finish my new costume before spring and parades roll around :)

6. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    I have a FAT Wookiee outfit....

No, wait.... i'm not wearing a shirt... it's just me... :_|

7. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    welcome welcome welcome to the forum!

Good luck with relocating, thats going to be alot of fun moving frm Vegas to syracuse in our lovely weather ;)

The syracuse chapter has been pretty quiet lately however we always welcome new members... perhaps it will kick everyone in the kabooty to have another meeting ;)

We look forward to your arrival! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.