main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any SW Dark Horse comic collectors?

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by kampilan, Aug 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    I've noticed that since the Clone Wars story arcs have come out that many or most of the issues are entirely sold out or are about to. I do have every issue so far but just wondering if any of you guys here or at the Henderson FF buy the books? Seems the current stuff are selling out rather quickly as I barely got a "reader" copy of Jedi-Aayla Secura today. I've been here in Vegas for about 3 years now and its great to see the SW comics selling.
    I don't normally buy Empire and only buy certain Republic issues.

2. kampilan

May 18, 2002
    So, there's this local Comic-Con coming to Mandalay Bay this Halloween weekend...but seems nobody here buys the Star Wars comics?

3. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I don't collect comics, but I do enjoy the Star Wars Tales series. I have issues 4 - 11. I was also trying to get the entire Jedi Vs Sith mini series, but ended up only being able to get 1-4.

4. kampilan

May 18, 2002
    Yeah, comics do ruin the mind! Explains why I haven't been taking any college courses in a while :)
    I bought the first 2 issues of SW Tales when they came out. Stopped there and then bought the Darth Maul vs Darth Vader special. Only recent one I bought was #14, the Aayla and Kit art cover. The upcoming Sith-themed Tales is going to be a good one.

Empire is pretty interesting and really good actually. But, I'm more akin to Republic and Jedi though.

I have mixed feelings about Jedi vs Sith. Nice concept but I was expecting what everyone else was expecting. What the title implies. Not some story of a bunch of kids thrown in the middle of a somewhat interesting Jedi/Sith conflict.

5. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Dont know if you'll ever be back but I collect comics (not just Star Wars) and I get all of the Star Wars titles. Send me a PM if you want to talk more or post on the Henderson board as I am always there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.