main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone dragging spouses along?

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Zedd_VuCadi, Mar 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zedd_VuCadi

Zedd_VuCadi Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2002
    Anyone out there bringing their spouses along to the Celebration that have limited knowledge of Star Wars? Maybe we could hook ours up and keep them from getting bored while us die-hards sink our teeth into the weekend. While my wife finds SW fun, she's not really INTO it. Anyone out there in the same situation?

2. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    My wife's coming for one day to witness "the freak show" as she calls it. She wouldn't miss that experience for the world. She could care less about the Star Wars stuff.

3. Mirax H

Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff star 3 VIP

Aug 16, 1999
    Yup, although my hubby has a good knowledge of star wars and enjoys helping me collect.

4. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    [face_laugh] You have a humorous wife, Seb! [face_laugh]

5. Vergere

Vergere Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 19, 2000
    well i'm bringing parents :p they're going to the museums and tourist-y places while i go to the convention. :D

6. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Don't you mean *they're* bringing *you*? :p

7. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
    Both of us are the SW nuts....she more so.

8. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    You're just the fan film nut. ;)

9. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Fiance would threaten sebucu if I threatened to leave him home for the Celebration. So we'll be there, together, the two StarWars nuts..= )

Lotus!

10. ladystar

ladystar Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2001
    Dragging pretty much sums up how I am bringing my hubby. :)

11. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
    True...fan films and props for me.

Besides, I'll be working at the convention

12. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    I wouldnt want to go without her.

13. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999

I am making mine come along. She is only going to C2 for one day. The other time she is going to check out the Zoo and then bring the boys to the Children?s museum in town.

14. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Mines coming. She loves Star Wars. Not as big a nut about it as I am, but does enjoy it quite a bit.

15. MaximusVader

MaximusVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2001
    My wife will be attending with me. I have swayed her over to the Force and she gave me the look of the Dark Side when I suggested that she may want to stay home while I go.

16. marajoan

marajoan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2002
    Jedisister and I are becoming one with the force for a weekend and leaving the family to fend for themselves. Our husbands need to spend some quality time with their children. We think it will be to the benefit of all concerned. We get some time alone and they learn what it is like to get three children up and running and deal with the various schedules.

17. SkottASkywalker

SkottASkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    My wife will be attending CELEBRATION II with me all three days. She enjoys STAR WARS, but not as much as I do. She does want to attend CELEBRATION II, but she is not into CELEBRATION II as much as I am, but I think she is getting more into CELEBRATION II as time goes by.

18. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    My hubby's coming along, pretty much willingly, although he's really not into SW at all. He'll probably hang with me most or all of the time, b/c he'll enjoy the 'freak show' and he'll enjoy seeing me get to have the time of my life.

19. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I am. My anavercey is the 4th. My wife has no prob with it as long as we are together.
    She's the best!

20. jedi_blynnj

jedi_blynnj Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 5, 2002
    My fiance is going. He's even agreed to dressing up as a Jedi! He's only going cause I asked him to go. He thinks SW is fun, but not crazy about it like I am.

21. GullyFoyle

GullyFoyle Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2002
    My wife will be going with me, but probably only for one of the three days. The other two days I'll get one of my friends to go with me. She's a Star Wars fan, but not nearly as big a one as I am. But she'll definitely go since we live in Indy.

22. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Cheez, what's up with everyone wanting to see the "Freak Show"? We're not THAT weird!

...Well, not ME anyways. ;)

23. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    My fiancee actually asked to come along! She likes SW but isn't into it they way me and my friends are. She never been to a real con before and I keep telling her she doesn't know what she's getting into ;-)

-Dex

24. Princess-Leah

Princess-Leah Sketch Card Artist star 5 VIP

Jun 12, 2001
    My husband and I are going. He's just as excited as I am...though I have the corner on being the bigger fan...but, he's already talkin' Celebration III!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.