main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Anyone in San Antonio going to Celebration II?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by sith_lord1128, Apr 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sith_lord1128

sith_lord1128 Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2002
    I'll be going to Celebration II in May, and I'll be out of town for the next meeting, so I was curious if anyone was going.

2. darthroc247

darthroc247 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm going to the Celebration. I'm leaving Friday morning of the 3rd and staying until monday the 6th. Email me at Darthroc@aol.com if you want to meet up there. My name is Marselles by the way.

3. sith_lord1128

Mar 6, 2002
    Cool, I'm leaving town tomorrow and I'll email you when I get back. Do you collect action figures? I was wondering how you were planing to bring back the exclusive figure at Celebration II

4. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    I'm going too. I'm leaving on Thursday, May 2nd, and returning on Sunday evening. I can hardly wait. As for bringing back action figures and such, I was going to have a friend that lives in Indy pack them up and ship them to me so they don't get squished.

5. darthroc247

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm only planning to bring back a few figures and all the autographs I can get!! This will be my first ever convention type event. Email me at any time and I'll write back.

6. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    It looks like that I will be going to Celebration as well !!!

I got a call from Michonne Bourriague and I will be working the morning shift at her table as her assistant so swing by the autograph area and say Hey !!!

Take Care Friends !!!

John "ObiJuan" Laurel

7. sith_lord1128

Mar 6, 2002
    Wow Obijuan sounds like you got the hook up!!
    Is anyone familiar with the facilities in Indianapolis? I think it would be cool to meet, but I've never been there. If anybody has any ideas on when and where to meet that would be great.

8. jedirita

jedirita Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2001
    I am going, too. Maybe someone has a cell phone and would be willing to give the number so we have a contact person and make arrangements there? My sister is the one who made my hotel reservation, so I don't even know where I am staying, and I don't have a cell phone.

9. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    You have my cell number and I think I will be at the Marriott . . .

Take Care

John "ObiJuan" Laurel

10. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Don't forget to stop by the Indy Knightd FF booth & say hi. We'd love to meet you.

11. jedirita

jedirita Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2001
    I know I have your number, John -- but what about these other people?

12. darthroc247

Mar 12, 2002
    I've got John's number and I am part of his back-up plan. See you all in Indy!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.