main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY Anyone see Star Ttek this past weekend? WOW !!! warning possible spoilers

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Ok, I wont get into it too much here till we get a few responses, however I must encourage ppl to go see Star trek. I really enjoyed it and am anxious to hear what everyones thoughts were on it.

I know we have some huge trek fans in this region and in this forum, so hoping they come out to post ! :p

Discuss! hehe

2. Chang

Chang Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2002
    I went to see the movie last week. I thought it was great. A Star Trek movie for everyone. I'm going again on Saturday.

3. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    Awesome!! Yes it was a good movie and I even though Im a star trek fan, you didnt have to be a fan to follow the movie. They did a great job with how they introduced the characters. I think they left it open for a few movies IMO. Hope they do more !! whoot!
    It was action packed right from the opening scene which was awesome! Its a must own when it comes to DVD :)

EDIT: and I figured a star trek thread would bring Chang out of hiding :p hehe nice to see you chang!!

4. Chang

Chang Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2002
    I check here every once and a while. Where's everyone else? Anyways I'm going to see the movie again tomorrow. Not since episode III have I been this excited to see a movie again.

5. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    Not sure where everyone is, they all kinda got busy with work, relocated and went off to school. So just a few of us here and since its so quiet on the boards no one posts. :p

A few of us just call each other its easier.

Yeh the movie is great. Wish I could go again. :D Will definitely hit it fo dvd for sure!
    I really liked the way they handled how they altered their future. makes it very interesting and opens it for future movies :D

6. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    I heard it was a good movie and was a littel similar to ANH.

7. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    Hmm. I havent heard that comparison made , however I havent been able to discuss it with my SW friends yet either hehe.

Its definitely a must see even for non star trek fans. Its just overall a great flick. I really enjoyed action right from the opening scene.

There are some great movies coming out this summer so hard to get to see them all, but add this to your list of must sees along with Land of the lost and Harry Potter :p heheheh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.