main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA AOTC

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Wampa88, Mar 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wampa88

Wampa88 Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2002
    Has anybody come across any new Hasbro AOTC figures here in the Hampton Roads area? I know that there has been reports that of stores mistakenly putting these new toys out! I came across a whole bunch of new AOTC Legos as Super Wal-Mart @ Salem Crossing but unfortunately I don't collect Legos. I'd like to know if any one has had good fortune!

2. ODUFrank

ODUFrank Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2000
    HAHAHA!!! Good fortune in Virginia? Good one! I can't even find the preview figures in this hellhole. I had to get the one I really wanted on ebay for $13.50 plus shippng. Oh, does anyone know if any stores in the area will start selling toys at 12:01?

3. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    Hey Frank, come on up to Richmond...we've had a good number of preview figures pop up at K-Mart and Wal-Mart.

4. Treadwell71

Treadwell71 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 30, 2002
    Dunno if this might help, but I found the AOTC preview figures today at the Toys R Us on Military Highway in Norfolk.

5. NGCRULER

NGCRULER Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    ok, i dont wanna say this since im goin tomorrow. but.... Im not sure but i believe some super k, i dont know what one i went to, has new ones out. its the one with the side store near the enterance full of SW stuff and a bank just closed their. Well I was looking at their figures and I saw some with a silver lable on the top. Later i was checking ebay and found the same figures with the silver lable. They were the same as the ones out now but with the silver lable. Well they arnt due out till the end of may! Well they arnt susspost to be put put till the end of may. Tomorrow im going to get some.

6. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    yes i have also seen them at the toy's r us on military!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.