main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Apology from your CR

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by Darth_Yalc, Oct 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    Things have been extremly hectic for me in real life with layoffs at my company and increased job duties for me. I'm sorry if you guys feel neglected but sometimes life takes over and fun has to have a break. Things are not over here...we have DLM back and need to get sithlord and his brother back in the fold. How about some posting on this board here and let's liven things back up.

What is keeping everyone busy these days, that sounds like a good start.

For me it's work. Awful as that sounds.

Next?

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Darth Work is the bane of my existence. Unfortunately, due to me not being insanely wealthy, I must remain in thrall to Darth Work. :(

But, I do get away from him occasionally. ;)

3. DarthBrett

DarthBrett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    Hey, it's cool, no need to apologize. Real life just gets in the way sometimes...college work has pretty much kept me busy, but i'm sure we can get things started back up, especially as we get closer
    to episode 3.

4. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    Absolutely...where is your brother at? Is it golf season yet?

5. SithLord328

SithLord328 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2002
    No golf hasn't started yet, not until January. I'm sorry I havent't posted latley, been busy with school. Glad to see its startin back up. :)

6. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    Hello! It's been a while since I've posted. I've only been signing on here to respond to any private messages I might have.

But what's been keeping me busy? Well, I've been working on a new website that has a bunch of different stuff on it. There's not much up there right now, but I'm working on a lot of stuff to put up there. Here's the link if anyone wants to take a quick look: Shiri's Temple. If you want to, sign my Guestbook. I really hope to have more up real soon. I've also been writing a lot of different stories lately. I'm sad to say that I haven't written anything Star Wars in a LONG while. I think that I have an idea for a good one. I'll probably write it sometime in the future.

Well, I'm glad that everyone is doing good. Take care. :)

7. Dark_side_fatty

Dark_side_fatty Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 2002
    Good to see you back!I certainly understand.I've been busy with scholl lately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.