main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA April Meeting Friday, 23rd

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Master--Kenobi, Apr 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Ok, here it is, our next meeting.

We will be at our usual Jedi Temple AKA Border's in Visalia. This meeting will be discussing BayCon, ComicCon (AND the masquarade), the May 1st Cancer Walk, and the Relay For Life with our OC Brethern.
    Plus anything else that happens to come up. That includes lightsaber practice and prop construction.

Time is Friday April 23, 7:00 p.m. at Borders on Mooney Blvd and Caldwell in Visalia. Directions are as follows:

Coming South or North on 99. Exit at the 198 Hwy Offramp (Visalia Exit). Exit at the Mooney Blvd off ramp, Turn Right (South) and head down until you come to Caldwell Ave. Border's is on the right hand side.

All are welcome and hope to see you there.

MFBWY

Master-K-

2. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Hey, I think I can make it! I'll check with Debbie, too. :)

3. Darkside-lite

Darkside-lite Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2004
    Greetings All,

The Sith plan on attending the meeting plus will be bringing our still confused and light-sided partner. If you are lucky I may even bring cookies.
    One thing we do need to discuss is the dates of our future meetings as I have been speaking to others about the group plus can arrange for our meetings to be published in the Borders Newsletter.

So, I look forward to seeing all and remeber to bring a sweater in case it gets too cold but dress in layers so if you get hot you can remove clothing to cool down. And be careful when activating your lightsaber; don't point it at your self and watch where you swing that thing because you could accidently cut someones arm off, you remember liitle Hymie, Darth Envious' son, well, there he was running and swinging his light saber. His mother, Edith, kept calling to him telling him to watch where he was going and to not swing that saber so close to his legs. So, now Edith has to explain why her little Hymie will never be able to give her grandchildren. He would have been lucky to have hit a leg.

May the shadows cross your path.

Dark-lite

4. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Sorry about the short notice on this, but neither Debbie nor I will be able to make it. :( Debbie's parents are coming into town and I've got last minute costume details to work on for a parade/contest on Sunday.

We also have news about the cancer walk. The guy who were were going to be helping is baulking on buying film for us and is otherwise unorganized. So that doesn't look like it's happening. :( RATS! I think it would have been cool. But we're gonna work to definitely be involved next year. Feel free to call either of us if you'd like, though Debbie can tell you more about the Cancer Walk stuff.

See you soon, whenever that is!

5. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Sorry you both can't make it, but totally understand how these things come up.

It may work out with the Cancer Walk not happening right now. The Valley was just (and I mean JUST) invited to WonderCon and a big FF SW thing that is happening there and Lucasfilms reps are supposedly involved.

Anyways...will let you know as we find out more.

Clear Skies.

Us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.