main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Are you staying spoiler-free???

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by jedivalens, Dec 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Just thought I'd ask all of you. I am deciding to stay spoiler-free for Episode III. I loved AOTC, but i knew about many of the things that may have surprised everybody else because I had read practically every spoiler. For Episode III, I want to feel surprised. So I ask again...will you remain spoiler-free?

2. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    I was mostly spoiler-free for Episode II---Except for what we already knew would happen (Things that we've known to be true since the OT), and crap that was ruined by the damn figs!?! I remember getting my 'Final Battle' Jango from DSGeorge prior to the movie, and having a major part of the movie ruined! Gah, Hasbro! I will do my best to stay as spoiler-free as possible for Episode III. However, we do know quite a bit about the SW storyline, so some of it will be ruined already (Anakin becomes Vader, the twins are delivered to 2 separate planets, Palps becomes Emperor, etc...).

3. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    i'm staying as spoiler free as possible. eventhough somethings i know that are going to happen, will... but thats from seeing the OT, but we'll never know for sure untill the movie comes out.

4. Jedi_Za-boon-kal

Jedi_Za-boon-kal Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2001
    I dont see the harm in looking at the spoilers. Im not going to remain spoiler free. I dont see the point, with the toys and magazines and tv,unless I lock myself in a cave till May 2005 I dont think it is possible to remain completely spoiler free

5. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    true....we cant remain totally spoiler-free. For example, I'll read the updates for Ep. III they have on the main page, but if i have to highlight something to read i won't because most likely it's a big spoiler.

6. Obi1kenny

Obi1kenny Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    oh ya.....

Vader turns out to be Luke's Father!

So there....

7. Jirin_Raman

Apr 6, 2002
    oh ya.....

Vader turns out to be Luke's Father!

So there...

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :eek:

:D :D

8. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    whoa... wait a minute? vader... is lukes father??? how did you find this out? the script isnt even written yet!!!

9. Jirin_Raman

Apr 6, 2002
    This reminds me of the show "Do-over", where the guy is reliving his childhood again after going back in time. They went to the ESB premiere, and he and his friends had a brawl with some dudes dressed as Vader & Stormies. The guy sprung the idea of Vader as Luke's father, and they proceeded to kick his butt. He kept rambling on, about a 2nd Death Star, and TPM..... :D

10. Sparticus

Sparticus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    I'm usualy spoiler free, I prefer to guess for myself. I wasn't too off for AOTC and I didn't read any spoilers at all!!! Well, aside from some stuff on the OS. I don't think it counts if you figure it out on your own. :D

11. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Nope. I wasn't spoiler free for Episode 1 or Episode II and I still enjoyed the movies. So I will continue to read everything about the movie that comes my way, except for the script of course. ;)

12. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    If you guys were REALLY SW fanatics you'd scrape the spoilers clean till there wasn't anything left for you to know!

13. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    are you implying i am not a star wars fanatic??? ha, i laugh at you.

14. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    i laugh too! MUHAHAHAHAHA

15. Sparticus

Sparticus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    I will also laugh! AH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.