main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ Armageddon 2002

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by RogueJedi1138, Apr 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    Lisa and I were having a laugh at that 'infinities' comic.

2. Humble extra

Humble extra Jedi Youngling star 5

Jun 12, 1999
    the thumb one......

oh, i saw the Mayhew talk too, pretty good, i even asked him a question.....i had one about the holidays pecial, but i thought it mightpiss him off at the last minute, so i asked hime to strike a pose, so he did the arms behind the head thing, pretty classy

damm the gamecube is one sweet machine.....i played a bit of that, and damm their controller is good, very comfortable to use IMO

3. Lil_Lisa

Lil_Lisa Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    Kitt: [face_laugh] That was so funny! Yoda crashing into the Death Star... [face_laugh]

4. farmboynz

farmboynz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2001
    I saw 2 kids get kicked out Friday afternoon for beating up the Yellow Round artoon thing (Pikachu i think, i am not good with my pokemon characters)
    That was funny, damm kids no respect

5. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    i own the infinites comic set it is most funny but not as funny as the tag and bink comic set

6. Humble extra

Humble extra Jedi Youngling star 5

Jun 12, 1999
    poor pikachu

7. Lil_Lisa

Lil_Lisa Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    He kept looking up because whoever's in that suit had to see through the mouth if Pikachu! [face_laugh] And he almost destroyed the Kamehameha set too. :D

8. Buzz-Bumble

Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000

I just turned on the computer and TV and happened to catch the end of an Armageddon report on What Now?, including a VERY brief interview with Peter "Chewie" Mayhew. :)

He didn't make Chewie's sounds. They were various growls recorded from a brown bear when it was happy, hungry, etc. - but we probably all knew that already. :)

9. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    episode-x.com has this news item posted:

Peter Mayhew in AOTC?
    Wednesday, Apr 24th 8:49pm GMT - by Vanda
    Dark Horizons has come up with this interesting bit of news...

Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca) was the guest of honour at NZ's annual Armageddon Pulp Expo last weekend and confirmed he'll be playing a wookie (but NOT Chewie) in a certain celebration scene.
    Take that as you will.

He said nothing of the kind from what I remember. He did say he wasn't in Episode 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.