main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Artoo's Frazzled Circuits: The OT Diary [2012 Dear Diary Challenge] - COMPLETED on 21/Dec

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    »» It is now our first priority to find and rescue Captain Solo and I know none here will rest until we do. Hopefully, it will not take too long, since the war rages on with or without us.

»» May the Force be with Captain Solo and with all of us also.

He can be so sweet, thoughtful & supportive!

Hazel likes this.
  2. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
  3. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Love his complaints about Tatooine. Treepio is hilarious too.
    Waiting for the next part;)

Lady_Misty and Hazel like this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] Love the snarky comments about jabba and also sand in inconvenient places

6. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    Love it. Love it, love it, love it![face_love] Especially his line about Leia being the only one excited for the Tatooine trip, which could only mean she was the only one who hadn't been there before. [face_laugh] For some reason, that was read in my head with How to Train Your Dragon's Hiccup's voice....

7. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    »» I so bleeping hate this place.

Oh R2. I think you have captured (almost) everyone's sentiments about the place.

Great entry!

8. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Maybe there is something on Tatooine Leia wants more than anybody else...like a gold bikini to die for...or Han. Both are good.

9. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    R2 reads tabloids?!? Or does he read just the covers? I will admit that I find some amusement in reading the covers of the gossip rags.

They aren't the nicest people in Jabba's Palace. Even though he spent some years in Gardulla's place there can't be much of a difference between the two.

Hazel likes this.
  10. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Like Lady_Misty, I never knew Artoo was so interested in gossip! :p

I was beginning to wonder if there was actually anybody more thrilled to be back on Tatooine than Artoo when I remembered that Leia hadn't been there before... :D

I see there's a good reason why the protocol droid is the one assigned the task of knocking on the door... :p

Jedi Knight Fett and Hazel like this.
  11. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    »» Seriously, how the hell did Fett take this much time to get to Tatooine is beyond me. Maybe there's some truth to that rumor I picked up on the Holonet about him and that Twi'lek starlet.

LOL! So Artoo reads the tabloids. I don't think I want to know what a droid finds interesting about them.

»» We definitely should have clued C-3PO in on the plan. Now he's freaking out after hearing the message. I would try to comfort him, but as per usual, he won't listen to me.

Poor Threepio. Always out of the loop.

»» Oh, my! They torture droids here. I hope Master Luke hurries.

Even Artoo can have second thoughts.

»» Hey, where are you taking me? I'm supposed to stay close to the center of the action. How am I supposed to watch over Threepio and out for Master Luke way over here?

How does an astromech droid express frustration?

»» I so bleeping hate this place.

I don't think anybody loves that place except Jabba himself.

Keep 'em coming!

Hazel likes this.
  12. lukemaraben

lukemaraben Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 2, 2012
    Loved this!!! LOL Leia's the only one excited...I bet I could guess why ;).

I'm coming in late on this, but could you please tag me!

Hazel likes this.
  13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Now now, guys, Artoo doesn't really enjoy reading the tabloids, he just feels it's important to know what's going on in the galaxy so that he can add the information to his records. :p
    Thanks everybody! [:D]

Let me know if you want to be added to or removed from the Tag List. Also, let me know if you did not get your tag.​

14. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] But he's awesome with a lightsaber -- ahem [face_laugh] -- [:D]

Hazel likes this.
  16. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    ROFL![face_rofl]

Hmm... I wonder if Artoo will recognize this 'dancer's' voice later on....;)

Hazel likes this.
  17. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    We will find out if I get around to writing next year's diary - the TTT diary.

Jade_eyes and Jedi_Lover like this.
  18. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Luke's not that bad of a strategist. Anakin Senior as Artoo puts it sometimes goes by the seat of his pants and other times he plans out the battle.

Hazel likes this.
  19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Oh, no. Being a substitute teacher takes a toll. Missed two of your glorious updates. Can THIS go any worse? But well, I caught up with our little droid friend. Cannot believe that we entered the RotJ period already. Will you also write on when we enter EU waters? Pretty please?

Hazel likes this.
  20. lukemaraben

lukemaraben Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 2, 2012
    Wonderful entry. Can't wait for the next one!

Hazel likes this.
  21. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    There are a fee other readers that have been clamoring for Artoo's diary during the Thrawn Trilogy. I might do it for next year's challenge, if my muse cooperates.
    Don't worry about being behind. As long as you catch up eventually, it's all good. :)

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Yeah for considering writing that! Perhaps you can lure MsLanna/ Etain back with such a stunt. Right now she is as busy as I am, but I know she loves a jolly good story still.

[:D]

I myself find writing always re-creative, when I find the time. NaNo thingy is hard work though...

Hazel likes this.
  23. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Love this entry with Artoo and his peek into the business of a Hutt. And his comments about the Skywalkers[face_laugh]

Hazel likes this.
  24. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    LOL! I totally agree. I mean they had years to come up with a plan and that was it? Really? Obviously, Yoda didn't teach Luke much about tactics. Okay it could have been worse I guess. Luke could have dressed up as a Pizza delivery guy... wait a second...I just got a plot bunny for a PWP story.

Nice update.

Jade_eyes, Lady_Misty and Hazel like this.
  25. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    »» RECORD OFFICIAL STATEMENT » Anakin-Junior is the worst strategist in the galaxy.

Oh, I don't know... "When outnumbered, attack with a stick of light that reflects energy blasts" worked pretty well... Loving Artoo's POV, Hazel. Hee. :)

Hazel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.