main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Artoo's Frazzled Circuits: The OT Diary [2012 Dear Diary Challenge] - COMPLETED on 21/Dec

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hazel -- :* :* What rocks is your voice for R2! =D= =D= and LOL!

His commentary is a blast.

2. Blue Ice Cream

Blue Ice Cream Chosen One star 6

Aug 9, 2006
    Thanks so much for the laughs, Hazel. :)

Not much of a diary reader, but the first post caught my attention and I just had to join the fun.

Simply brilliant. It's quite amazing how much information Artoo was entrusted with. Looking forward to the post-move entry.

3. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    Again, I ROCK! But what the bleep were those kids doing in the trash compactor anyway?

[face_laugh] Hanging out with the dianoga, of course!

Although, my circuits were also shocked to see Anakin-Senior cut down General Kenobi. - EMIT MOURNFULL SIGH - I shall conserve him in my memory banks for as long as I function.

Emit mournful sigh, indeed. :(

Thanks for posting before THE MOVE.

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Love his witty comments and mindtricks LOL

5. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I love the Jedi mind trick. "You will run blindly into danger." It must be a mind trick...otherwise anybody in their right mind would say, "That's suicide." Good work Artoo. I wonder if Artoo is now almost sentient after 70 years without a memory wipe.

Thanks for the update. I don't look forward to the move. I will go into Fandom withdraw.

6. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Knew hat the reunion wouldn't go well. :(

See mostly likely after the Move!

7. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Lol. Humbleness is not R2's strong suit is it?

I just love the sarcasticness you put into him.

8. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    »» REUNION OUTCOME STATUS - close to disaster. Seriously, Anakin, is that any way to treat your children and old friends? Mistress Padmé would not approve.

Artoo's right, Padme would be furious with Anakin. More soon

9. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    Artoo, Artoo, Artoo... Don't you know that people are just naturally attracted to garbage mashers and Dumpsters? Sure, there are signs all over them that say "Do not play in or around" and they stink worse than Dagobah, but that's all just an invitation to dive right in!

Though... I have to wonder... where do they get such big pieces of garbage? Can't wait for Artoo's comments on the Vader's littering in ESB...

10. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  11. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    He should deserve a medal. yes love his hilarious entries and tag for me:)

Hazel likes this.
  12. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    Aw! I've missed your Artoo Diary so much! Loved his version of the medal ceremony, and it's cute how protective of Luke and Leia he is and that he calls them his babies.[face_love]

[face_rofl] So true, Artoo, so true.

Hazel likes this.
  13. Blue Ice Cream

Blue Ice Cream Chosen One star 6

Aug 9, 2006
    The brilliance of Artoo is back. :)

Please tag for me.

ANH was hilarious.

Hazel likes this.
  14. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    R2 the movie character with the foulest language in movie history: they beeped out every single word. :p

R2 though is still funny as I remember.

And he was repaid for leaving 3PO for that droid spa during the Clone Wars by it taking so long to get that oil bath. :p

Hazel likes this.
  15. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    This is cute, witty, exciting, hilarious and unique! Please put me on your update list, dear Hazel! =D=

Hazel likes this.
  16. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Hey Chewie didn't get a medal and you don't hear him complaining about it. Unless that is what all that Wookiee hollering was about at the end of the movie. :p Please put me on an update list. I don't get over to the SAGA era very often. Nicely done!

Hazel likes this.
  17. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Hey! Awesome to see this back up. I kinda half kept up with this at FF.n, but I love this diary so much that I want to read it again, so please tag me when you update.

Hazel likes this.
  18. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    Yay! An update!

People for the Ethical Treatment of Droids... Artoo, you deserved that long-awaited oil bath.

Hazel likes this.
  19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hazel, I found this and I know how to post a reply [face_laugh] Wonderful post and very Artoo-ish. :D

Hazel likes this.
  20. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  21. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Very nice. I'm with Artoo....WHY HOTH!! Think about it. If you are looking for rebels wouldn't their lifeform heat signature be easy to pick up on a frozen planet? I guess it is off the beaten path...but it is so damn cold.

I look forward to the next entry. I am irritated that Artoo wasn't in the sickbay room for "The Kiss". Please have Threepio tell him about it.:D

Hazel and Jade_eyes like this.
  22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ooh, the fun part begins with H/L - erm pretending not to like each other - right! At least @ Jedi_Lover we have 2-1B's commentary on the "smooch" in sick bay LOL!!!!!!

Hazel I hope I'm tagging right. :p

;)

Hazel likes this.
  23. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Yup Jade_eyes, you're tagging right. Did you notice the list that showed up while typing? You can choose the name from it.

24. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    Poor Artoo will nearly blow a gasket when he lerans of what happens in the medbay, which will be hilarious. I love his commentary on the Basic language, and especially loved the one on Han and Leia. It's so true!

25. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    No one but a few take R2 seriously. One is dead, another is on the wrong side and the other is lost in a blizzard.

That's how it is with some couples bicker bicker when together and then where is _______ when I need them?!? Then the realize how they feel and boom!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.