main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Artoo's Frazzled Circuits: The OT Diary [2012 Dear Diary Challenge] - COMPLETED on 21/Dec

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    A pizza delivery guy [face_laugh] [face_laugh] AzureAngel2 - ;) hee! I see you've adopted the thingy - so have I that and icky. [face_laugh]

2. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    »» Hey, who is that dancer chatting with Threepio in the corner? » EXTEND AUDITORY SENSOR ARRAY » Why is she so interested in Master Luke? I hope Threepio keeps is blabber mouth shut.

Hehehehe. MARA CAMEO!!

Great chapter! I needed a good laugh! And I think you should do Artoo's TTT diary next year if the muse cooperates!

Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  3. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    If she doesn't I WILL. And then I probably can only post it in LJ. ;) Things will get so hot it will melt Artoo's optical sensors. LOL!

4. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    You know that it will have to be canon compatible, right?

5. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I say yes to everything that you do from now on. Even if this would include the Sven Dwarfs, Jafar or other Disney characters. They might become part of the canon soon, right? Or Dr. Reinhardt and "The Black Hole". As long as you write on. You could go through until the arrival of the Vong really...

Hazel likes this.
  6. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    It will be...what you didn't know was those plants that Mara rubbed all over Luke's face to disguise his looks also had the side affect of causing memory loss. So during those periods of time not covered by the books they were bootknocking up a storm, but they were in deep denial so their internal dialog did not reflect those nights of passion. And once Mara rubbed that skin irritating plant on Luke he forgot. Mara always remembered but she was too stubborn to give into her passions, but she always remembered those blissful nights in his arms...even if he didn't. So when he asked her to marry him completely out of the blue...she said yes when a normal woman would have told him to ask her later when they are not fighting to survive.

I bet Luke will really be surprised if Artoo ever played those holos he took in the Myrkr forest.

Hazel likes this.
  7. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    [face_rofl] [face_rofl]

And this would NOT be the strangest thing to happen in the GFFA.

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] I love the brainstorming fest. LOL

9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    *rubs hands sith like*

Muhahaha!

10. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    I don't think Luke is the worst strategist in the galaxy, he just has the bad luck that has to accompany a hero in order to make a story... :p

Artoo being a bardroid is just too funny. Too bad it isn't C-3PO, he'd probably get on quite a few people's nerves with his comments. :p

11. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    »» Oh, Master Luke has arrived. Master Luke, be careful, the Hutts do not appreciate Jedi mind tricks.

Should have told him that back during planning, when Threepio could have translated for you. Too late now.

»» And now he is being sentenced to death by being eaten alive by a Sarlacc along with Captain Solo and Chewbacca. Seriously, can this plan go any worse?

Don't forget that Luke put his lightsaber inside Artoo in a spring-loaded compartment with instructions to launch it to him on a signal. Why would he do that if the plan was to talk Jabba into releasing Han? I'm thinking that Artoo here isn't completely "in the know" on the plan either if he's thinking things like that.

»» RECORD OFFICIAL STATEMENT » Anakin-Junior is the worst strategist in the galaxy.

[face_rofl]

Hazel likes this.
  12. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
  13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] R2 should feel cocky. And I like the succinct summary there of success. =D=

Lady_Misty and Hazel like this.
  15. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    Good job, Artoo!=D= Got to admit, it was because of him that they won; really, if either he didn't aim right and Luke didn't end up catching the lightsaber... *shivers*

Hazel and Jade_eyes like this.
  16. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    R2 is right; Anakin would be so proud of Leia strangling Jabba the Hutt. It most likely be because Jabba was a despicable being and a slaver. The other part would be pleased that she used his MO.

17. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    A little cocky? I'd say a lot because the droid forgot to mention the mission was a success. They saved Han!

Ah well. We still love you R2.

Great update!

Jade_eyes, Hazel and Lady_Misty like this.
  18. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Details details! :p

19. lukemaraben

lukemaraben Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 2, 2012
    [face_laugh]

My favorite part! Great update!

20. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Jabba was strangled by a very pissed off Princess Leia. :p Carrie Fisher was probably thinking at the time, "I had to go to a fat farm so I could wear this ridiculous outfit! Die!"

21. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    »» And now let's get the hell out of this Force-forsaken sand-bucket, shall we.

»» NEXT DESTINATION » Home One, wherever that might be.

I wonder how he will feel when the "mystery home" is a certain hut on a certain swamp planet.

Hazel likes this.
  22. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Artoo's Jedi studies are really not getting anywhere - not if the Force is telling him to serve drinks to Jabba's halfwits... :oops:Though, maybe the fact that this is a "Force-forsaken sand-bucket" makes for a suitable excuse. ;)

And yup, Artoo forgot to mention the key point about the mission: saving Han!

So "Home One" is Dagobah, huh? :p

23. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Well Artoo thought he was going back to Home One. If you all remember Luke only told him where they were going in the x-wing.

24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Well, sorry here for the lame joke, but suddenly I had to think about the British TV show "Escape to the country" were people want to buy property. And there is always a mystery house that the real estate agents show. And somehow I had Yoda´s hut in my mind with a big board saying "To let: Mystery house"! Perhaps I am just overworked and getting silly due to it. Or it is the emotional shock from Thursday evening still, when three Dutch girls tried to explain me the term reformation in historical context... sniff! I was so disillusioned back then and needed happy thoughts...

Hazel likes this.
  25. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    So sorry I have been away!! I've been trying to do Nano and in between a toddler, a full time job and trying to write 50k, I don't have much time left over! But I love this story!!! I love Artoo's comments. The sarlaac's indigestion was my favorite part of this chapter. LOLOL!! [:D]

Hazel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.