main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ask StompboxX

Discussion in 'Archive: Philippines' started by StompboXX, Jul 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StompboXX

StompboXX Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    Guys, if you have any questions, be it about SW or other stuff...post here. Remember, this isn't a strictly-SW thread. Love problems? You'll find your answers here. Financial problems, post here. Just don't ask for money. I need it too.

2. oneal

oneal Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2003
    sir sir, i have a question!!!

is there something wrong with your phone? land line and otherwise?
    heheheh

no seriously, my question is ...

"when you drink an invisibility potion, do you become instantly invisible or does it happen gradually? do you have to swallow it or can you just gargle? isn;t it hard to walk and do stuff when you can;t see your feet or hands?"

3. Anakiningining

Anakiningining Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2002
    mr stompboxx,

lets see how good you are...

"for example there is this girl that i'm attracted to...

what do i do to get her to go out with me?"

4. oneal

Apr 2, 2003
    sir stompie, i'd like to answer the question of mr ingining...

why don;t you just ask her out silly

just pick up the phone and talk to the lady

Now for my question to mr stompbox: "do you feel different when you are invisible? how do you know if you are becoming visible again? you can;t very well have a watch right?"

5. jedi_ginny

jedi_ginny Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    Dear Master StompboXX,

Does the invisibility potion work like an invisibility cloak?

And if you try to fly under cover of an invisibility cloak, if someone from the ground suddenly looks up, will they be able to see the underside of your body which is not covered by the cloak?

Oh, and Master, is it true you have a boyfriend?

6. Anakiningining

Oct 17, 2002
    mr stompbox,
    ..."what is it you do with your boyfriend? is it a purely sexual relationship or is it a much deeper platonic companionship that you enjoy in his company"

7. oneal

Apr 2, 2003
    mr stompie

"do you enjoy going around invisible? and when you do, how often do you visit the ladies' comfortroom? or is it the men's room? does your boyfriend know you can go invisible? or do you do that to avoid his sexual advances?"

8. Anakiningining

Oct 17, 2002
    "whats with all the invisibility questions?"

"do you really turn invisible?"

"why do you have to wear an invisibility Cloak, why not something more stylish like an invisibility trenchcoat ala matrix?"

9. oneal

Apr 2, 2003
    "how often can you go invisible? if you do it too much, does it become permanent? can you go blind?"

love problem: "if 1 plus 1 equals 2 then 1X cannot be, so we need to subtract 1 from 2 to make 1 free then 1 plus X will be a valid computation and X will be happy"

10. StompboXX

Jan 13, 2002
    Whoa. (Keanu Reeves mode)

Isa-isa lang. heh heh.

Oneal:
    It's a gradual thing. You ingest it, then it spreads throughout your system. See "Hollow Man" starring my estranged dad's lookalike, Kevin Bacon, for reference. They got it down pat.

And you're doing a good job of answering all the love-related questions. Yeah, all one has to do is call. *snicker*

And no, I don't use my invisibility for sinister means.

Jedi Ginny:
    Sure, people from below will definitely see the one using the cloak. Check out the Potter movies for reference.

And as for you blasted Anakiningining you:
    I don't have a boyfriend. I am a straight Filipino male that doesnt look all that bad.

And yeah, an invisibility trenchcoat looks better than a cloak. Then again, who'll be able to notice the difference anyway?

11. Anakiningining

Oct 17, 2002
    ah methinks i have struck a nerve here
    hehhehehe

"but do other invisible entities see you when you are invisible? what if you're in a room full of invisible people, do you jsut bump into each other incessantly?"

"doesn;t that get icky when you're all naked?"

"how do you know where you're aiming your peepee?"

12. oneal

Apr 2, 2003
    okay
    another love problem:
    "if 1X is equal to 2 minus 1, and 2 plus X cannot be because 2 is a whole number, then X must perform operation (X plus 1) to make 2 equal (1 minus 1) but if X is attracted to 1 but X is not contacting 1 then 2 is still active, then 1X will remain an unknown quantity"

13. Anakiningining

Oct 17, 2002
    "ok then, what if she's avoiding me? i text her so often that i think she hates it when i text, and she responds only five percent of the time? what do i do now?"

"but the one time that i called her, i was actually able to talk to her and met with her later on, what do you make of that?"

14. oneal

Apr 2, 2003
    Anakining:

i believe the answer is right in your face, give the girl a call and talk to her, your success rate with a phone conversation is way better than your textual attraction, so the obvious thing to do is work those digits, boy

15. jedi_ginny

Apr 25, 2002
    Whoa. Quite a lot of questions there. But...

Oh dear Mr. Stompie,

I fell in love with a stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy looking..... errr... person. And there was this one time, no, not at band camp, when I tried to tell him I loved him, and he said "I know.". Does he really know? How did he know?

Yours,

The Other Skywalker

16. StompboXX

Jan 13, 2002
    To that dang blasted Anakin Guy:

"but do other invisible entities see you when you are invisible? what if you're in a room full of invisible people, do you jsut bump into each other incessantly?"

Most probably.

"doesn;t that get icky when you're all naked?"

If you're all in a bath, yes. Or if you're all imprisoned, yes.

"how do you know where you're aiming your peepee?"

You feel IT.

17. StompboXX

Jan 13, 2002
    Oh dear Mr. Stompie,

I fell in love with a stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy looking..... errr... person. And there was this one time, no, not at band camp, when I tried to tell him I loved him, and he said "I know.". Does he really know? How did he know?

Yours,

The Other Skywalker

Jedi Ginny, you're obviously not the only Jedi in the universe. He seems to be another Jedi with strong empathic senses. Or maybe you're not as elusive as you think you are. Only goes to show that you can't be a Sith. You allowed yourself to become transparent be simply showing your affctions. And obviously, your scruffy-looking person isn't dense.

Also, it's highly possible that he's simply trying to rip off Harrison Ford. That one-liner is a classic, you know.

18. StompboXX

Jan 13, 2002
    "if 1X is equal to 2 minus 1, and 2 plus X cannot be because 2 is a whole number, then X must perform operation (X plus 1) to make 2 equal (1 minus 1) but if X is attracted to 1 but X is not contacting 1 then 2 is still active, then 1X will remain an unknown quantity"

Dude, math isn't exactly my cup of tea. Kindly speak in English, please. Or even in Filipino.

19. Anakiningining

Oct 17, 2002
    i have a question mr stompbox:

"are you always this offensive to people?"

"especially since you were the one who invited others to ask questions?"

20. Anakiningining

Oct 17, 2002
    "is it because you don't like me personally?"

"or you don't like my line of questioning?

21. jedi_ginny

Apr 25, 2002
    Oooh. Things are getting interesting in here....

oneal: i think master stompie isn't quite taken with math....

mr. ingining: maybe if you have an EB with mr. stompie, he won't be quite... so offensive to you? :D

22. oneal

Apr 2, 2003
    master jedi ginny: it seems i did not phrase the question properly for mr stompbox, perhaps i should make things clearer, using actual names to correspond to the mathematical equations.
    what do you think?

23. StompboXX

Jan 13, 2002
    well, i just asked u to sepak in Enlgish. And tis is a different kind of advice forum. I spank people up. heh heh. :D

24. Anakiningining

Oct 17, 2002
    master jedi ginny: i'm afraid of mr stompbox

but i still have a question:
    "is he really as sexually active as people say he is?"

and

"is he as sexy as Captain Stormball?"

25. oneal

Apr 2, 2003
    hmmm expressing the equation in pure english will incriminate certain individuals severely but then again, its not me hehehhee

"if mr x wants miss m but miss m is still with mr w, then mr x needs to find a way to contact miss m that works and not just sending sms, which she usually ignores, so he can meet with her in sb and keep her cup, but mr x is afraid for some reason, despite the fact that the one time he did call miss m she spoke to him and they met for c in sb, all he has to do now is pick up the p and dial her n then set up a d so that x can be happy"

this was brought to you by the capital letter A, the number 1 and the small letters d and s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.