main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Attack of the Clones Trivia Contest!

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by ImperialMarchFace, Oct 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    (Anakin voice) Not again.

2. darthnick11

darthnick11 Guest

how come i didn't sign up for this one? the questions have been very easy.

3. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

Jul 4, 2004
    Nick this ain't nothin compared to what's comin up, we just don't want another 3 question game.

4. Veraden

Veraden Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    Where's IMF gone??? The next question is long overdue

5. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

Jul 4, 2004
    It is Easter, he's probobly away or somthin.

6. ImperialMarchFace

ImperialMarchFace Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    OK, sorry I'm late everyone, I've been gone for a long Easter weekend. I don't know exactly what happened, but from what I can figure out from the past posts, DarthLowBudget posted the answer? But it looks as if he posted the answer after time was up, and by then everyone had answered anyway. Darth, I don't know if you really sent me a PM with your answer, but the PM you sent me with your answer that I received was late. So if anyone can shed any light on this, it'll help get things rolling again. Thanks.

7. ImperialMarchFace

ImperialMarchFace Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Update: OK everyone, as you can see this round has pretty much stopped. I've been having some computer problems, and I think most of my questions are gone for good now.
    I'm just going to cancel this round. Once the PT forum has been around and the Mods are comfortable with it, I'm going to start a TPM/AOTC Trivia Contest in that forum, with possible Mod sponsorship! So if you haven't been to that forum, definetely go there. Windy, Strilo, and Stryphe are doing a great job. And wait for the next stage of contests to begin!
    It's unsure whether I'll continue doing this contest by itself, so stay tuned, and please PM me with any questions or post them here. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.