main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Audio Drama Production Checklist (.xls)

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by keithabbott, Feb 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    Hi guys. Those of you who have large audio productions, you may benefit from this downloading this production checklist. It's what I used on Rise of Nobility to keep track of where things were at any given time. And for the number of people involved in the making of it, this thing came in handy.

The file was created in Excel (.xls) so unless you have Excel 2002 you probably won't be able to use it. However, I'm making it available for the first time to a) show you what all went into the project and b) hopefully to encourage others to try your hands at something bigger.

Here's the link: http://www.riseofnobility.com/production-checklist.xls

Keep in mind, I have left all of the fields intact with our own production info to give you an idea of what goes where. Some of the fields have formulas so you will not want to delete thoe otherwise the graphs at the end will not work correctly. Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions.

Keith

2. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    Keith, mind if we make that available on Fanworks in the tutorial and help stuff section?

3. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    Temporarily yeah, but for permanence it would be better if I went to town on putting help bubbles in, and cleared out the existing information. But yeah..

Keith

4. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    Eh, we'll wait. Whenever you have one you'd want to be up for the long run, let me know, and we'll set you up with that for the Features / Tutorials area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.