main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN August FanForce Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jar Jar, Jul 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    I have several events coming up for later this month, so with that in mind I thought it would be a good idea to schedule the meeting a little earlier than normal. The next meeting for Knoxville FanForce chapter will be on Friday August 13th at 7:00pm at Mr. Gatti's on Kingston Pike. As always, if anyone needs directions or has any questions, feel free to post here, PM, or email me.

See you there!

2. Sci-FiGal

Sci-FiGal Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    Hey! I'll definatly be there, no if ands or buts... except that I have to leave to be home by 8. It's the olympics opening ceremony and even if I never watch ANY of the games, I've always watched all the summer and winter opening ceremonies since I was 9(ish). And my vcr doesn't work. Sorry. But I'll be there for a good 45 min. See everybody there!

3. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    Well seeing as they have all those TV's at Mr. Gatti's we can proabably change the channel to it if you'd like and I doubt anyone would raise a big fuss about it. Either way, I'm glad you can make it and I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Go FanForce! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.