main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

August meeting/event

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by Rebel_Spook, Aug 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    OK, it's still early in the month and we were, unfortunately, unable to get together in July, so I'd like to really get on the ball and get this locked in ASAP.

Right now, the only dates that I can't do would be the 12th and the night of the 13th.

Sound off!

2. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    I think we should shoot for next weekend for a meeting/event. I think we should try for the 20th which is a saturday I think. As for what we should do I'll try and think of something.

3. SliP_SitH_KnoT

SliP_SitH_KnoT Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2004
    I'm not sure if i'll be able to go to the next meeting.I've been busy as a stormtrooper.Besides staying at my grandparents house,I've gone to the movies,went to Six Flags,and spent 2 and a half days at Ocean City.Now today I should be going to King's Dominion.Then later in August around the 29th I was hoping to see a concert up in Lancaster.I think i'm starting to get a bit of a tan too,lol. Having a great Summer,hope everyone else is too! [face_flag] :cool: [face_flag]

4. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    OK, as we have not gotten much response to the idea of having an August meeting/event, I am thinking that we might be too busy to have one this month. Unfortunately, Scott, this Saturday doesn't work for me as my wife is leaving on a business trip that morning.

As it is already half way through the month, I am thinking that maybe we should just look to September for our next get together, though September is often not a really good time to set things up as school is starting up again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.