main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Aurélia's drawings - Update: Han Solo WIP finished

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by aurelia-acc, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    That turned out fantastic!! Bravo!!=D=

AG88

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Nicely done, aurelia! As always, you manage to leave me in a state of awe. Really great work! =D=

3. TheOnlyJediPrincess

TheOnlyJediPrincess Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2006
    Wow! Truely Amazing!

4. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    **sits drooling for a while before typing reply**

Wow...what a fantastic piece, Master Aurelia! =D==D= Just stunning, as always--but with that big slab of "Carbonite Han" behind him, it gives a rather chilling contrast to his warm expression. Beautiful juxtaposition, and a beautiful finish to this masterpiece!

Gorgeous!

FF

5. aurelia-acc

aurelia-acc Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2005
    Sorry for the belated answer.[face_blush] I was so busy these last days that I prefered using the little spare time I had to start a new portrait rather than surfing the net.
    Thank you so much for all your kind words,I'm really glad you like the finished artwork. *hugs to everyone* [:D]

6. Ty_Ordell

Ty_Ordell Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 7, 2002
    that piece is insane! You can like see the pores in his skin. My wrist gets sore just thinking of hard it must've been. You are one dedicated artist. Great job.

7. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    [face_hypnotized] Amazing artwork, great Han:eek:

You're extremely talented! Great work and thanks for all the tutorials you have they should hopefully help me get better at this, though I doubt I'll get this good. =D= Bravo! =D=

8. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

As always... it's absolutely perfect, Aurelia! I love Han's expression! And the detail on the carbonite, it looks so real!

C'est fantastique! :D

9. Your_Worshipfulness

Your_Worshipfulness Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2005
    Does the name 'Aurélia' translate to the word 'perfection', by any chance? - jk

...if it doesn't, it should. :p

As usual, you amaze us all. =D= Beautiful rendition of Han Solo. Great detail on the carbonite, especially his face and the glare. You've done a good job to establish the rocky surface. Just Beautiful. :D

I was also really interested to see your step by steps, and was a bit surprised to see that you jump right into the filling in the dark areas with a 4b from the get-go rather than working up to a dark shade gradually. (for the hair anyway)

- Suz ^_~

10. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Wow! Just went through your whole thread after seeing Han. I totally agree with Your_Worshipfulness on the perfection thing.

My little brother also had to have a look at your drawings. [face_devil]
    He is as flabbergasted as I am.

The drawing is just wonderful! [face_love]

It amazes me how many details you have in your drawings and how great also the backgrounds are.

Beautiful! =D=

11. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    Fantastic job on Han. Absolutely beautiful and perfect! That must have taken forever to do.

AG88

12. BIEREN

BIEREN Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 12, 2005
    Great work on the detail, very photo-reallistic, i like it alot

13. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    You have an extraordianry talent for that .It really looks awesome/especially the hair and the eyes..:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.