main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast Awards '08 -- Han Solo award (fan fiction)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by NYCitygurl, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Hi, my name is Natalie, and strawbary asked me to coordinate the fan fiction award again this year. If you're interested in participating, please read the following rules carefully. Feel free to post here or PM me if you have any questions :)

• Fics must conform to TF.N rules about fanfic, which can be found here.

• Fics must be PMed to NYCitygurl no later than March 1, 2008. Early submissions will be accepted.

• Fics should not be more than 10,000 words in length.

• Fics must be Star Wars related.

• Fics must be original to the author, who must credit any other person from whom the fic author has borrowed material.

• Fics may have been previously posted on the internet. A fic does not have to have been written with the past year.

• Author must be a member of a North East Region FanForce. When the fic is submitted, the author must include which NE Fanforce she/he belongs to.

• Only one submission per person. If your submission does not, for whatever reason, follow the rules, it will be sent back to you and if there is time, you can correct or submit another story.

• Fics will be judged by a panel of RSAs.

• Fics will be posted on the North East Region discussion board.

2. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    I've only gotten one submission, and more would be great!! Remember, it can be about any SW characters. There are about two and a half weeks until the deadline.

3. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    we will need one more to continue this category. Otherwise we will cancel this category this year

Sorry guys :(

4. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Yes, please send in a piece, any piece. It's a fun event, and the more people who enter the better!!

5. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    The deadline is Saturday and we still only have one submission. If you've ever written fanfic, please contribute!!

6. LLL

LLL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2000
    Maybe you should advertise this on the Resource board.

Oh...should have advertised.

:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.