main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Axia's official CRAZEEE online only RPG, starring YOU!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I'll open my eyes and start to get out. "How much, nutjob?"

2. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Gerson: You see the ominous click was him lighting his cigarette. "35$" he says

3. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Jan: I say "HOLY *EXPLITIVE*!" and turn around and run super fast ::rolling run super fast that would be a 3 + 0 modifier = 3::

4. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Jan: As you can imagine that roll doesnt make you run super fast. Roll dodge for me and since you arent looking at what you are going to be dodging I give you a friendly GM -1 modifier, good luck.

5. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I got a nat 20 + (-1) = 19 on dodge

6. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I'll pay him and go into the building

7. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Jan: The chick with the big gun rolled a 2 on "shoot you in the back like a big weeny". So you hear this gargantuan sound of something vaugley sci-fi happen behind you before the wall in front of you is utterly destroyed. You round the corner, there are several room down this hall way and a elevator at the end of it. A glass elevator.

Gerson: You enter the documentarian center. There is a woman behind the desk who looks happy that you have arrived. "HI!" She says really perky and a bit too loud. She reminds you of an Anime character. "KONICHIWA!" Now she REALLY reminds you of an Anime character. "How can I help you? Do you want to be friends?"

8. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    "Okay, forget payphones!m Can I do a documentary on you? I'll be the star of my greatest film!"

Rolling "Make someone see their name in lights" for lack of a better term: 17!

9. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    (enter a tall blonde wman with broad shoulders and biceps the size of basketballs. She is from one of the smaller countries that no-one has ever heard about that were created when the Soviet Union dissolved. She doesn't speak very much english but is an olympian in the shotput/discus/hammerthrow/javelin events. 20 strength, +12 intimidate, 1/16 of a rank in "speak language: english."

"Heeeeelloouuw, mynd nam eeesten Illiana Demetriev. Yantse ventre ban deutran vanst deitre ban verste. Yah! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

10. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    When Sophie leaves to get my coffee, I just roll my eyes and finish getting ready for my meeting. When I´m ready I place Chiquita in her carry bag and walk down the hall for the meeting. I enter the meeting room....

11. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Petra: You enter the meeting, which was called by you becuase you want your name larger on the Marquee and everyone else wants you to fall down a very large flight of stairs. They all look at you, they hate you and you know it. The shows producer, director and principal cast is there.

Moka: Im glad you want to join this but please read the first post and let me know what your skills are, thanks

Morondude. Her roll on "I dont want to see my name in lights" was a dismal failure...again. She lowers her weapon and her eyes start to sparkle with dreams of fortune and fame. "You...you can do that meatsack?"

12. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Talon: A NINJA whos secret identity is a guy who works for the city utilities dept. He is either ridding the streets of evil, or trying to become the boss of all the criminal activity that goes on. It really depends on how his day in going.

+1 Ninjitsu (with which I can totally flip out!)
    +1 Ninja invisibility
    +1 Improvising Weapons out of Anything.
    +1 Uttering sayings that seem totally profound (but in reality are not) and cause those who hear them to momentarily be stuck in deep ponderance

After reading all the prior posts, you stated that I get 8 inventory items to be kept in my bio, yet I see you giving people their 'one inventory item'. If I get 8 items, I would like a Katana, Ninja Outfit, Ninja Stars, and those little things that ninja throw down to make a big puff of smoke to cover their escape. Also, I would like to be wearing (as part of my secret identity) some outfit that a guy from the city would wear (think public works or whatever).

If I only get one item, I would at least like a super-delux Ninja Sword.

13. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon: Sorry if my post was confusing. I give everyone one item. They have the ability to carry 8 items. You can dress however you want (minus "I dress indestructable" like statements) and you can have your sword. ( though most people were assigned thier items )

I am going to say you work the Customer Service desk at the utlities department. A small child walks up to you. "Hi! can you provide me with maps to the sewer system, acqueduct <sp?>, and electrical conduits for the city?"

14. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    "It's all about how you capture it! Just allow me to follow you on your daily routine, filming the intimate moments of your life. Then, with some creative editing, you'll be the biggest story of the year... no, decade!"

15. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    i walk out the front gate. if the gaurd gives me any lip, ill tell him that im sick and am going home.

16. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    So sorry,

+1 to Discus throw
    +1 to Hammer throw
    +1 to Javelin throw
    +1 to Shotput throw

Inventory:
    1 discus
    1 25 lb.hammer
    1 javelin
    1 16 lb. shotput
    1 satchel of chalk
    1 weight lifting belt, 8" wide at the waist
    1 Jumbo size ultra-protien supplement
    1 walkman containing the AC/DC, "Back in Black" CD

Enter:

(singing) "Bacgh een Blaucgh, gist haut dist saucgh..."

17. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    OOG: Do I have startup money? Am I wearing my ninja suit underneath my other clothes, or no ninja suit?

"Small child, I am not sure if I am allowed to get those for you, and there are fees involved for me to check. Do you have money? Cash, preferably? And why do you want such things, hmmm?"

OOG: I want my katana to be in a black tube (like an architects tube) strapped to my back. Is that okay?

18. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon oog: What you are wearing is up to you. So Ninja suit underneath civilian clothes is fine, sword in tube is fine. And you start with 500$

Talon IG: The little girl tells you that she does indeed have money and that it is for a school project

Morondude: She puts her hand on her chin in a thoughtfull manner for a moment "OK Meatsack you have a deal, But if you try anything suspicious I kill and eat you, after you have made me a star, I will kill and eat you, then your camerman. But for the moment it sounds good. I must complete a call first." She puts the gun away and puts something out of her purse an attaches it to the phone. She then picks up the phone and dials a number FOREVER, you swear it has like 100 digits. "Yes, hello. No I have not heard from the other agents yet but phase 1 is well under way. We will be getting quite a cross-section of meatsacks to test thier resolve in the face or our invasion. mmm-hmm, yes...yes...Goodbye." She turns to you. "So now what meatsack?"

Luminara: Roll a "Tell a big fat lie to the guard" for me (a unmodified d20 roll)

Moka: You have 8 inventory slots, which mean you can carry eight items but start with only one item. I will let you have one item off of your list,

IG: You are at a public appearance event signing autogrpahs for your fans. A very sexy woman hands you an 8x10 of yourself and asks you to sign it with your phone number

19. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    "As a documentarian, I must stay objective and must not interfere with anything you do. So, just go about your day as if we weren't here.

I turn to Joe Cameraman. "Capture everything it does... no matter what!"

20. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    "Of course we're friends. I'm looking for someone to do a documentary of myself as a struggling comedian trying to come up with material and going from show to show. Who can I talk to about that?"

21. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    OOG: Everyone: Do all of you want interaction between your characters? The story will be more interesting that way but posting may slow down as we wait for what other characters do. Everyone please let me know what you would like to do.

22. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    IG: I run down to the GLASS elevator and press for the ground floor.

OOG: I don't care if the characters interact I think it'll be cool.

23. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Interaction between characters sounds cool to me....

24. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    How much money do you have, and what is your name?

25. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon: The little girl looks at you "My name Sadi and why dont you tell me how much it would cost?"

Jan: give me a "run down to the end of the hallway, press the elevator, get insdie and close the door before the lady with the big gun rounds the corner and kills me" check

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.