main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Battle Droids: Immune to Restraining Bolt?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by JeffJedi, May 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeffJedi

JeffJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 10, 1999
    I hope not, Droidikas I could see, but battle Droids are meant to be cheaper so they sould be affected (along with caller for fun).
    Any ideas how they'd do battle droids? Would they somehow be able to draw destiny? I'd love to see Battle Droids, Droidikas, MTTs, ATTs and droid Starfighters in the Naboo set.

2. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    they should retrict their deployment to locations who have a droid control ship present at the related system, that way, you can maintain a relationship from the film- you need control ships to deploy and use battle droids, and if someone knocks out the control ship, the droids go limp.

Seems logical

3. Teknobabel

Teknobabel Jedi Master star 5

Jun 4, 2000
    They wuold probly have to have to a whole back up system, what with the not only the control ships, but also ground based transports, you'd have to give them built in weapons or else there would be a real bad card parity, but ther might be some rules about global control and stuff, maybe, characters that lower the force needed to fire multiple weapons at sites, they may even do what they did with tribbles in ST to have some fun

4. Red84

Red84 SWCCG Content Mgr. (Card Games) star 4 VIP

Oct 20, 2000
    PLEASE....NO Star Wars "Tribbles"!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.