main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Battlefront II

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by KingDeath, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingDeath

KingDeath Jedi Knight

Apr 30, 2007
    Do any members play this online & what servers do you visit?
    C

2. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    I don't have many games, and SWBF2 is not one of them, I'm afraid. My main gaming interest has been the X-Wing series, and I don't even play those as much as I used to, though I still keep up w/ developments in the X-Wing community (and post them in the Video Games forum).

We used to have a gaming thread on this forum, but I'm afraid it's been locked due to "age". [face_plain]

3. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    I have Battlefront 1 on the PC and play that online from time to time. Like Richie said, there was a games thread here and we had a few people from the boards meeting up in the servers playing, but that hasn't been for a while now.

4. KingDeath

KingDeath Jedi Knight

Apr 30, 2007
    Thanks guys! Occasionally I play the original BF online as well, but been looking to pick up an old copy of DARK FORCES(for Playstation) sometime.

5. KingDeath

KingDeath Jedi Knight

Apr 30, 2007
    BTW for you Playstation gamers:

Battlefront Goes Renegade

The fight continues! Coming this fall, Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron will debut on Sony's PSP. The game traces a new story line, following Han Solo and a ragtag squadron of rogues and scoundrels, your kind of people. The game will include all new battles and missions that span the galaxy and allows you customization levels never before presented in this format. Do you have what it takes? To see if you do, check out and and get your sabotage, rescue and dogfighting skills ready.

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefrontrenegadesquadron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.