main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Between Love and Hate I: What's a girl to do! ( Link to the sequel up) 6/12!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rose_Skywalker, May 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

Yeah! 100! never thought i'd get to here, Anyways,next post will be up by thursday at the latest, corran has them he's just taking his time beta'ing them.

2. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    [face_shocked] i didn't know this story was here [face_shocked]

But I like it, you've done a great job so far! I especially like tje Jacen/Tahiri part. You write them well

[face_shocked] :D Kyp and Danni??? DANNI AND KYP :D I really like that!

Can't wait for the next post *reminds herself to check this story regurarly*

3. Sith_Priestess

Sith_Priestess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    *waits patiently for new postie*

~Priestess

4. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

posties coming posties coming. i'm working on it. I suddenly have to write an entire new scene with Tenel beating up jacen, its slows down the process. Hmm can't remember why i'm writing this,it really doesn't fit the story.

5. Sith_Priestess

Feb 18, 2003
    LOL, if you don't want to, it's coolsy.

~Priestess

6. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

agent jaid- no more depressed tahiri's in here. Its been five years she should have moved on by now.

TJF You're back! Tahiri got her life back together. Isn't everyone so proud of her?

elven maiden Jedi- Yeah! a tahiri you don't want to strangle. I feel so proud of myself. :p

jaina fel 06- Yeah i have a theory on backbones, everyone should have one. ;) I figure since this is set five years after destiny's way, that people should have moved on.

the hooded one-thank you! and your wish is my command, although the tenel beats up jacen post is gonna be awhile.

sith priestess- Thank you! the jacen/tenel post is being scheduled in. Just for you veiwing pleasure.

soulwalker- Yeah i had to find something for tahiri to do, and she seems like the teacher type.

Elfsheen-*does the i got a new reader dance around the thread*. I'm so happy you found your way to my story. although how you missed it i'll never know it was all over TJF's ROTJ. If your not reading that, you should be. ;) Yeah i love writing Tahiri and jacen, they are so much easier to write then some *cough* other characters. Yes, Danni and kyp, it puts both of them out of the way. And they seem like the type to love to kill each other.

cpt corran horn-*tackles you* :D everyone who reads my story, should thank this man profusely. Without him, my stories would never get posted, they would barely even be readable. He really does the grunt work, i just take credit for the ideas. and thanks to his hard work. Posties up!

post six:
    Jaina sat at the bar nursing her third mug of lomain ale. How could he think that? How could he not believe her? What was she going to do?

?Need another one sweetie?? the dug behind the counter asked her.

?No thanks, I?m done.? Throwing some credits to the dug, she got up to leave the bar, and suddenly felt very woozy. She reached over to grab the stool, when a pair of strong furry arms grabbed her. She reacted quickly, pulling out of the arms and reaching for her lightsaber, when the growl snapped her out of it.

?Lowie!? she exclaimed, throwing her arms around the overgrown Wookie.

?Hey Jaina? he growled at her.

?I was just leaving, walk me back to the barracks?? she asked him.

Lowie nodded his furry head in agreement.

Jaina walked back to the barracks, managing not to run into anything with the help of Lowie, all while explaining her story to him.

?Lowie, what should I do?? she begged, waiting for an answer.

?If I were you, I would just knock him out and drag him back to my tree,? Lowie joked.

Jaina laughed. ?Thanks Lowie.? He scratched his head, as she let herself into her room, and stumbled to her bed.

Please Review, It makes me feel loved!

7. Sith_Priestess

Feb 18, 2003
    Awww, that's funny!!!

Rose: Thankies. :)

~Priestess

8. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Sweet Force!! :eek:

Good Advise......... For Tenel Ka to use on Ana- I mean Jacen. :D

Sorry, I'm reading the sweetest Tenel Ka/Anakin fic right now......

*everyone's jaws drop and they all stare at Jaid*

What?!

Oh........ [face_blush]

Anyway........

Good advise, wrong person.

Knocking Zekk out would be a big time mistake.

I mean BIG time mistake.

;)

Besides, that's part of the Jacen/Tenel Ka relationship.

*waits for more*

9. Elven_Jedi_Maiden

Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2003
    Aw, that was sweet! It's rather easy to forget about Lowie at times, but you portrayed his friendship with Jaina very well. More soon!

10. Soulwalker

Soulwalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    Hahaha, that's Lowie for you! :p

11. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Do i sense Jaina is gowing to do that just that. Like father like daughter!

12. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

um....i'm going with no comments all around the board.

excet Tenel Ka and Anakin? Hmm i guess it works!

13. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    so happy you found your way to my story. although how you missed it i'll never know it was all over TJF's ROTJ.

advertisment on my thread doesn't work when someone's not reading it :p ;)

?If I were you, I would just knock him out and drag him back to my tree,? Lowie joked.

[face_laugh] poor zekk doesn't stand a chance [face_mischief] :p

~TJF

14. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Lowie!!! Yay, I love that wookie. Make this a Lowie/Jaina story ;)

Just kidding, I don't know what came over me :D

*sits and silently awauts the next post*

15. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

I love that wookie too, he shows up at random times during this story. I can't really find a plot for him. Anyone got any ideas?

16. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Pair him up with Jaina somehow. I dunno, make him the next Chewie :D Doesn't have to be romatic just a trusty friendship

17. Sword_Of_The_Jedi

Sword_Of_The_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 2, 2003
    Yeah, a close friendship between Jaina and Lowie would be great. I loved the relationship between Han and Chewie (poor Chewie, I miss him)

18. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    up

I can give you ideas for Lowie at other places (like PM or AIM) I wouldnt want to give anything away here ;)

19. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
  20. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

so anyone still hanging around this story?

New post up today or tomorrow. I'm loving these new colors, i like blue! ;)

21. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    up, up, and away, we go

22. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

Okay so i'm overdue for a post.

sith preistess- Your welcome! Good i ment it to be funny.

Agent Jaid- anakin? I have to wonder about that a little, and just out of curisoity why would that be a bad idea for jaina?

Elven Maiden Jedi-Yeah i tend to find that Lowie is overlooked in stories. But he's such a great character, i love using him.

soulwalker- Gotta love the wookies!

The hooded one- I'm not giving away any plot points. :D

TJF- who said Zekk ever stood a chance? well there ya go, free advertisment on my story!

Elfsheen-I would love to make this a lowie-Jaina story, But with the plot i have i don't think it works out too well. Ahh rabid plot bunny attacking my leg. Get it off! get it off! ;)

Sword of the jedi-I loved the relationship between han and chewie too, but i don't think lowie is gonna work for this plot line, although he does have some appearances.

Thanks Cpt Corran Horn For doing all this hard work for me. I need you. I'm sorry i'm so demanding though ;)

post seven:
    ?So you?re worried about the shamed ones starting an uprising?? Tahiri asked.

?Well its more than that, I?m worried that they're getting hostile, and resentful of the Yuuzhan Vong that left the system. I?m afraid that they may try to gather an army, to chase the remaining Yuuzhan Vong out of the galaxy, or kill them. We just got out of a war, the last thing the Alliance needs is this new civil war to break out,? Jacen answered.

?I see your point, but why are you telling me this??

?Well, next to me and Raynar, you have the most experience with the Vong. I thought you and I could go to Corsucant and try to settle this diplomatically.?

?But I?m no good at diplomacy; wouldn?t your mother be better at this, or Jaina, or Master Skywalker??

?My mother is busy doing diplomatic business with the Imperial Remnant. Jaina is the worst person to do anything diplomatically, there's too much of our father in her. And Uncle Luke has the Jedi council to run. Plus Jade just turned three, so what time Luke doesn?t spend with the Jedi already, he?s going to need to deal with his three year old Jedi. She?s such a handful.?

Tahiri giggled. ?I suppose you're right. Remember Ben at three? The time he hid all of Luke and Mara?s clothing, and they couldn?t leave the room. And he refused to tell them where they were. Who would have guessed he would hide them in the kitchen cabinets??

Jacen laughed. ?Or the time, he thought R2-D2 needed a bath. Luke saved that poor droid just in time.?
    ?I bet Jade will be worse, she?ll probably try to dress Artoo up.? Tahiri pointed out.

?Heck, we?ll send her C-3PO, he would love the attention. He needs a good bow anyway.? Jacen retorted.

Tahiri laughed, picturing the idea of Threepio with a bow. ?I guess you?re right. I?d love to help you with the Shamed ones, but the Jedi need me here.?

?Don?t worry your pretty little head off. I?ve already talked to Uncle Luke; he?s given me leave to take you. Cilghal will take your position while you?re gone.?

?Then I?m all yours Jace,? She smiled at him.

Extending his arm to her, he said, ?Good. Now how about you and I go get some grub?? Tahiri looped her arm in his, and they headed off.

Review Because it makes me post more!

23. Sith_Priestess

Feb 18, 2003
    Cute, I very much enjoyed the ideas of the kids being really bad. I really want to know more about that things with the clothes...lol. Good Job.

~Priestess

24. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

Yeah, kids are a handfull espically at three when there terrible. And Jedi kids, are even worse, so Ben's been heck, and predictions on what Jade is gonna do?

25. Sith_Priestess

Feb 18, 2003
    Kill the family?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.