main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Blood Relations (Obi) Short story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kenobis_Padawan, Jun 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenobis_Padawan

Kenobis_Padawan Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    Just a little something I typed in my spare time.

Title: Blood Relations
    Time: Obi is 17
    Disclaimer: Start Wars belong to Lucas.

Blood Relations.

The slim figure of Kayya Zayan slipped through that large corridors and hallways of Corusant?s largest museum. She wore a black tunic, pants and boots along with a long black cloak with a large hood. She stuck to the shadows of the building so not to be seen bye the security cameras. But that was not what worried her. Jedi were guarding the artefact she was assigned to steal.

She could see them in sight now. Two of them. A man in his late forties or early fifties and a boy of about 17. She carefully picked up a small stone that she had in her pocket and through it across the room at alarming speeds. On the other side of the room the rock hit a sensor and a defining alarm went off.

The two Jedi quickly hopped up and ran out of sight to see what had caused the problem.

To easy. Thought Kayya as she causally jogged up to the artefact and lifted the transparent case. She carefully picked up the small statue and ran back the way she had came. As she reached the busy streets of Corusant she couldn?t believe that she had fooled two Jedi. She looked at the statue. She had managed to steel the statue of the goddess Hayik. It was made from the most rare material in the galaxy and was worth billions.

She carefully placed the small figure inside her tunic and began to jog down a back alleyway. Not paying attention to where she was going she didn?t notice the foot that all of a sudden stuck out in front of her. With quick reflexes Kayya quickly put her hands behind her head and pulled her hood over her face to conceal it as she fell. She hit the ground hard face first. As she fell she quickly lent to one side so not to damage the statue inside her tunic.

Quickly Kayya stood up. She brushed herself off then felt something grip her wrist.

?Who are you?? The voice demanded.

She looked to see who had spoken. To her surprise it was the 17-year-old boy who she had spotted guarding the precious statue. ?That?s none of your concern.? She shot back at him.

The boy quickly pulled back her hood with his other hand. He was startled to see a girl with ginger hair, the same colour as his, that hung half way down her back and two crystal blue eyes. Identical to his. They were also the same hight.

Kayya was just as startled. She tried to pull away, but couldn?t. He was too strong for her and his vice like grip didn?t budge. ?Who are you?? She asked already knowing the answer to her question. She had already been informed about the two Jedi who were present at the museum and was also given their details.

?You don?t need to know that.? He said in a strong voice. His hand quickly went from her wrist to inside her tunic and pulled out the small statue.

Kayya stood there for a second frozen. She knew that was coming yet she didn?t stop him. Why? She quickly turned and ran a few paces before turning back to face him. ?This will not be the last time we meet Obi-Wan Kenobi.? She sneered than she disappeared into the darkness.

Obi-Wan stood there in the small alleyway looking where the girl had just gone. Why didn?t he go after her? A noise behind him pulled the Padawan out of his thoughts. He turned to see his master behind him. He held up the statue. ?I got it back, but the thief got away.? He said in a soft voice. Slightly ashamed at letting the girl go.

Qui-Gon shrugged. ?Do not worry yourself about it Padawan. She will be back. But now we must go back to the Temple. She has come to get what we already knew and failed. She will not come back tonight.? He said then turned around.

Obi-Wan looked at his master?s back with an ?I?m not so sure? look then into the darkness where the girl had disappeared. Something told him that she would be back here. And soon. He followed his master until they reached the end of the alleyway. ?Master. I think I should remain. I sense that she will be back tonight.?

Qui-Gon turned and looked at his Padawan then reached into t

2. menilma

menilma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2001
    very cute :)

3. Kenobis_Padawan

May 1, 2002
  4. Kenobis_Padawan

May 1, 2002
  5. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    I liked it! For the most part.

One thing I did not like . . . this is a short story?! :eek:

There is so much potential for drama and even humor in this story. The idea of Obi-Wan having a twin sister who was once a thief is both interesting and original. It's well written.

Please don't just leave it there.

'Kay, I've said my piece. ;)

6. Kenobis_Padawan

May 1, 2002
  7. REBADAMS7

REBADAMS7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2001
    Good action sequence and those aren't the easiest to write
    REb

8. ForceAchtungBaby

ForceAchtungBaby Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2002
    This is very good, very original. You should really think about making it a longer story! I really enjoyed it. A little typo I caught - it's artifact - but that's just being picky. Really, I mean it, think about adding to this.

9. Kenobis_Padawan

May 1, 2002
    Thanks all.

I'll think about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.