main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Boston Rebels/Portland ME Meetup

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Darth Dowe, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Dowe

Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    I was reading about the Rebels/SWNYC meetup, and thought it would be cool if we met with our closer FanForce buddies, Portland Maine. This would be for a warm spring or summer meet, of course. We could take Amtrak's Downeaster for a day trip. The cost is $35 for a round-trip ticket. It would be a good chance to get out of the city, and see Maine (cuz I've never been there :D), plus we could stop along the way and pick up our favorite bus driver in NH!

Anyway, tell me what you guys think; we have a long time to plan this because it's chilly out right now. If we like it, we can ask the Portland group how they feel. :)

2. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    I think we should worry about one trip amd meeting with another FF at a time.

I dont have anything against hooking up with Portland,but dont ya think it would be best to figure out the plans for the SWNYC meet up first??

3. Pellaeon69187

Pellaeon69187 Jedi Master star 5

Dec 28, 2000
    yeah, lets leave this for later. This is a great idea but we can plan it next year.

4. sith_lord21

sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    i dont care where we meet as long its not interfering me leias and/or bens school cause sophmore year counts!!!!!

5. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    Don't worry, it probably wouldnt happen til the summer anyway.

6. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Hey, I'm up for it. I mean, Portland has been pretty quiet--Rox almost shut them down for inactivity. Tony's got a great idea about taking the train up. ;) Those of you who have never been to Maine...oy vay, we GOTTA get you up here. Excellent prospects for cow tipping. :p

I'd probably get on in Dover instead of UNH--it's a shorter hike to Portland, therefore cheaper. ;) Just to be fair, since I don't have to pay as much for a round trip, maybe I'll give y'all some extra cash...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.