main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bothan Spynet Forum Graphics

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by MoronDude, Jan 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I know I gave Darth Raith the opportunity to have full control over our forum graphics, and this is by no means taking anything away from him. I just had some free time on my hands and decided to try out creating a forum design. Since DR is a very busy guy with work and family, I know he hasn't had much time to devote to something like this, so I figured we could use my design until DR had the time to create his version (and if you've seen his webpage at www.eklectia.com, you'll know he is a great computer graphic artist). Anyway, it took me about 3 or 4 days to create the graphics, and another day to quickly take theforce.net's coding and replace a few things, but it wasn't that difficult to do. I changed the forum colors too, but they can be changed to anything you want. So check it out and give me any comments or concerns you have. BOTHAN SPYNET FORUM THEME

2. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    actually DR has exceeded his monthly bandwith, and there is something wrong with the code you put on the other link :)

3. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    well try copy and pasting the URL http://swvsst.tripod.com/tryout.htm

4. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    nope all that comes up is the actual code rather then the page, all the <html> etc is showing up

5. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    What the heck?!? It works fine for me... anyone else having a problem, or know how to fix Protoss' problem?

6. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Works fine for me as well

7. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Very cool, Morondude! Great job onnthe Bothans. I can see the banner, no prob.

Some suggstions: Do you happen to have a graphic of the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign or something similar to it" Some neon light stuff? Any night scenes as to make Las Vegas like Coruscant?

San Diego and Indianapolis are great examples of city banners...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.