main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Bought The Audio Book CD of Revenge Of The Sith...

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CloneTrooperFox, Feb 25, 2013.

1. CloneTrooperFox

CloneTrooperFox Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 27, 2013
    Hey!

I just wanted to throw this out there that I bought the Audio CD. Found it at a used store for a couple of dollars. I really enjoyed it! It was really cool how they put the background sounds, the lightsabers hitting each other, the spacecrafts making sounds, the guns shooting. I thought that it was a really cool experience. The Narrator's show great emotion while talking.

Just throwing this out there if anyone has ever pondered listening to the audio cds. I will probably try and find more cds of star wars and listen to them. : )

2. krtmd

krtmd Jedi Master star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    CloneTrooperFox likes this.
  3. CloneTrooperFox

Jan 27, 2013
    Awesome! Very helpful! Thank you very much for that link!!! Didn't even think of that!

krtmd likes this.
  4. instantdeath

instantdeath Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 22, 2010
    Check out Darth Plagueis. That's a fantastic audiobook. I'm also listening to the Thrawn trilogy, which is very good.

5. Gorefiend

Gorefiend Chosen One star 5

Oct 23, 2004
    The Death Troopers audio book is pretty awesome as well, whilst the book is just kind of all right the sound effects added for that one make it very entertaining.

Zorrixor and CloneTrooperFox like this.
  6. CloneTrooperFox

Jan 27, 2013
    I am very unfamiliar with star wars outside of the big six movies and the clone wars tv series. I am just now getting into wanting to read more of the books, etc...Is there any good books of star wars that involves any good clone wars battles that the books kinda revolve around.

7. DarthDragon164

DarthDragon164 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2008
    Listened to the abridged audiobook of Betrayal that they released for free several years back. It was nice, but not something I'd do unless I was planning on having a very long car/plane trip. I'd feel weird just sitting there listening.

8. Gorefiend

Gorefiend Chosen One star 5

Oct 23, 2004
    Shatterpoint is the only Clone Wars novel I can deeply recommend, though it is not that much about Clone Troopers, but more about the horrors of war fought on one of the remote Rim Worlds between local Sepis and local Republic supporters. It also happens to star Mace Windu.
    Other than that hmm the MedStar books are also pretty interesting and if you like Clone Wars battles Hard Contact is a pretty fun read, sadly the follow-ups to Hard Contact are about pretty much anything but the Clone Wars.

9. CloneTrooperFox

Jan 27, 2013
    This is great. I am willing to try any of them. Clone wars era is my favorite. Thank you so much for the variety of books . :)