main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion [Buffy the Vampire Slayer] Slay Me!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by The Corellian, Sep 16, 2012.

1. The Corellian

The Corellian Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2012
    *Looks and sees no Buffy thread anywhere*

Um, yeah. I absolutely love this show, and I hope I'm not the only one. For anyone who doesn't know what it's about, here's just a basic bare-bones summary.

Buffy Summers is a normal high school girl living in Sunnydale, California until she discovers that she's part of a centuries old tradition, the vampire Slayer. She later meets Angel, a vampire who was cursed with a soul, and the two eventually fall for each other.

It sounds corny, I know, but trust me, it's awesome. Since I'm still hoping I'm not alone on here, I'll leave a couple questions.

Who's your favorite character(s)?

Favorite Episode(s)?

Have you ever in your life written fanfic for either show?

Did you ever watch the spin-off show "Angel"?

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I was a die-hard Buffy fan (longer ago than I care to think :p ).

Who's your favorite character(s)? Willow. I identify with her nerdiness (and her hair color :p )

Favorite Episode(s)?
    So hard to pick! Loads in season 2 are brilliant.

Have you ever in your life written fanfic for either show? No, but I've read it.

Did you ever watch the spin-off show "Angel"? Yes. Not quite as good.

3. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    It's funny... I read episode quotes and episode reviews and fic as the seasons were in progress because my parents were into other shows instead, and ended up catching the eps on FX after season seven wrapped.

Who's your favorite character(s)? That's... really hard to answer, as the ensemble element was in play and everybody had their moments of awesome. If I had to pick just one? Spike. What a journey he has...

Favorite Episode(s)? Faith, Hope, and Trick , I Only Have Eyes For You, Becoming 1 & 2, Earshot, The Yoko Factor, Checkpoint, Something Blue, Once More With Feeling... ect, ect...

Have you ever in your life written fanfic for either show? Not yet...

Did you ever watch the spin-off show "Angel"? Yep!!!!!

4. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008
    Who's your favorite character(s)? Too many favorites... Love Willow, Faith, Spike, and Oz. Then close seconds would be Tara, Cordy, and oddly enough Dawn. Not sure why everyone seems to hate her.

Favorite Episode(s)? All time favorite would be Once More With Feeling! Then Band Candy, Bad Girls, Dopplegangland, Halloween, Hush, Restless, Tabula Rasa

Have you ever in your life written fanfic for either show? Not as of now... But challenge accepted.

Did you ever watch the spin-off show "Angel"? Yes!!!!!!! I loved seasons 1,2, and 5 in it! Sadly the only Joss Whedon Project I have left to watch is "Cabin in the Woods"

5. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Who's your favorite character(s)? hard to choose only one on this show, but I was totally a Buffy Fan... and then a Dark!Willow Fan ;)

Favorite Episode(s)? Once more with Feeling; I'm a sucker for a good musical. However, I also love Season 2 as a whole; I don't think I could ever pick just one from there ;)

Have you ever in your life written fanfic for either show? uh yes, but I've never posted it.

Did you ever watch the spin-off show "Angel"? Yup - was disappointed they too it to comic after the end of the last season. Not as good as Buffy, but it did have its moments :)