main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Burlington Toy show meet and greet followed by lunch at Boston Pizza

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by CrazyMike, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dawgwindu

dawgwindu Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2005
    Hey...I'm back, sorry for no posts, been real busy between work and helping my folks renovate their house and then my little sister throws a monkey wrench into my plans and goes and has a baby...again, the nerve!
    But yeah, I will be attending the show and will be meeting up with some GOOD friends from the snowtroopers.ca site, so if anyone has a time set let me know...and Mike I need your # again my friend, I misplaced it somewhere's.

2. AmberStarbright

AmberStarbright Jedi Grand Master star 7

Dec 20, 2002
    lol good to see you back again :D

Congrats to your sister, I think ;)

3. jellicle_jedi73

jellicle_jedi73 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    ATTENTION EVERYONE........

Some of the Burger Kings already have the toys, you have to ask if they are not out (promo doesn't start until May 16) I got some at the Burger king in Oakville on Trafalgar Road across from Sheridan.

The Jabba is a water squirter!!!!!!!!

Also they still have a few sneak peak figures left at the Hopedale Zellers if anyone is looking

Oh, and that toy store in Hopedale mall has some of the Star Wars Lego on Sale. They are getting the SD in July, let me know if anyone wants help building....i'm an expert!

4. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I wanted to say that it was great to see everyone and to make lots of new friends. I was so happy to see so many SW fans so close to home. It was very touching for me and I feel honoured to have spent the day with you all :)

5. jellicle_jedi73

jellicle_jedi73 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    it's us that should be thanking you Mike, we all had a great time! Thanks for sharing your home and trophy room with us! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.