main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA C-4 Information thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RDtwotwo

RDtwotwo Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2007
    Are we there yet? awwwwwwwwwwww how much longer?

2. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    Safe journey to all leaving today.

To those of you who ordered the official SVRF polo shirts: YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. THEY ARE FABULOUS!!!!!!

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    ohboyohboyohboyohboy!

Unfortunately, I feel the slightest hint of a cold starting to hit me.
    YOU WON"T TAKE ME ALIVE!!! So I'm going to get some airborne and fight it with all I've got.

See you all tomorrow!!!!

4. darthmetalhead2

darthmetalhead2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2007
    Don't feel bad TJ, belda is down in LA at the convention while I'm here as well having to make sure that the bills get paid. Trust I wish I was there too but I'm thankful that belda was able to go and have a good time. There is always next time. Once I get a better job perhaps finances will be better off. They say everything happens for a reason and whatever happens, happens (It is what it is)

Alex

5. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    I know... I'm not terribly bummed myself. Mostly I'm just giving everyone else guff... ;)

-TJ

6. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Tell me about it. :(

--Jedi Dark Night

7. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Posted some pictures of the table under past events. :) Will try to share as we go with you at home.

8. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    AWESOME pics guys! The booth looks very nice :)

9. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    Wow!!! It looks fantastic! You guys have done a wonderful job!

10. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    [face_money_eyes] You're Money, Baby... MONEY!

-TJ

11. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    I've added just a couple of more photos to the C4 photos. You can see how many spent their morning. :) See if you can notice the shirts. The logo turned out real good.

Fan Day was a success as far as I am concerned. Was very low key and laid back. There were lines but nothing like C3 or what we will probably start seeing tomorrow. :) Most of us got to buy what we came for, have gotten the autographs we wanted, and have had some great meals together. Tonight we had a small dining room to ourselves at the top of the Liberty Grill and ate outside. Was a little chilly but quite an adventure and much fun was had. We were even serenaded by other convention goers that were participating in Karaoke after many rounds. :) What a day.

12. Womprat429

Womprat429 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2006
    Hey Rogues, my friend Trina (some of you may have met her at the first meeting I came to) is going to be at C4 with all of you, but she is going by herself because I had to flake on her at the last minute due to being broke. I told her to stop by the table and say hi for me, so if you see her, be your gracious valiant rogue selves and maybe invite her to hang out or something. I feel kinda bad that I couldn't go with her, but I had to save up for tour. This is her first Celebration, so I would appreciate it if you friendly rogues could give her some advice about the best way to maximize convention fun. Have fun everyone!

13. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    If she stops by we will be more than happy to take her under our wing. :) Will let the others that don't have their computers with them know. :)

14. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Tell me about it! I had to flake out just last week for the same reason. But I'll definitely take a look at those pictures that Nasus posted. From what I hear they look really nice!

--Jedi Dark Night

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.