main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Callista Fans Unite!! (version 5.0)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jedi Callie, May 11, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyCallie

LadyCallie Jedi Master star 4

Apr 28, 2000
    Me?! Spoil such a wonderful story as yours?! I'd never! Well maybe never is a bit strong... :D

Glad you're back Cal! What I-max did you see? When I was in DC, I saw the on about the planes. I think.

Make sure to post the link to your story here!!!

2. Teniel Djo

Teniel Djo Jedi Master star 5

Apr 8, 2000
    Yep.

The pic of Teneniel is one of my faves though. I wish they had a pic of Ghent but the book came out before him. Well, at least I've got the beautiful comic book pics of him saved on my comp and (one of them) hanging in my locker. :) I wish they'd come out with a new character book, nonetheless.

Edit: Opps! How did I miss this page? Sigh...well hopefully you know what I'm referring to.

3. Rokangus

Rokangus Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2000
    I got the answer from the Essential Guide description of Callista. It didn't how old she was, but it said that it happened when she "used them one winter to free herself from a floe of ice pack".

Yeah, the illustrations to the EU characters are really good. That was one of the reasons I got one for myself. I always thought Ulic Qel-Droma and Tionne looked pretty cool, to name a few.

4. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    Yea, I liked those too. The Solo kids are neat as well.

5. Callista Sunrider

Callista Sunrider Jedi Master star 2

Jun 17, 1999
    It might take me a little while to get my story going because things here have gotten a little complicated...
    I don't know how to do links, this place has changed so much...when I first came back I had trouble finding the Lit. section.
    I'm also going to be getting busy with drive's ed as of this afternoon, "Goodbye childhood!" :( Why do people have to grow up so fast and people force you to grow up even faster! *sigh*
    Well at lest we'll still be here for each other! :)
    I can't think of any trivia questions...

~Cal~

6. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    That's right Cal! Us Callistars stick together!

7. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    I just had a fasinating driver's ed class just watched the older people fill up the class and left. *sigh* Guess I don't have to grow up just yet... There is three good things though:
    1.Soccer
    2.I can post my story(if I can ever figure out this new sistum they have.)
    3.I have some time to get brave :D
    Well I'll be seeing you-

~Cal~

8. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Ok, you guys are probably tottally confused about what int he world I have been talking about my story, but it's up. I would post a link, but I don't know how, I'll try, though.
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=2072140
    Hopfully it will work with out doing any thing complicated like you used to. If it doesn't you can just copy it. :D

~Cal~

9. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Oh! It worked, I did it!!!!!!!!

10. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a link to the wrong page, but I was sure it was to mine! Oh well, I'll just have to post a new link tomorrow(or some one else can if they want.)
    Goodnihgt--

~Cal~

11. Insane Anakin

Insane Anakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 1999
    "I'm also going to be getting busy with drive's ed as of this afternoon, "Goodbye childhood!" Why do people have to grow up so fast and people force you to grow up even faster! *sigh*"

What the? When I was a kid the thing was to try to grow up as soon as possible. Hmm. Kids today.

12. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    LOL, Insane Anikin! When your a kid you want to grow up soooooo bad, but when you do you realize it isn't as wonderful as you thought and want to be a kid again. But then it's to late, you've lost your childhood and possibly even wasted it.
    Here is the right link...I was sure it was the right one before...*sigh*
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=2104770
    Have fun!
    Trick question: Where ws the last place Luke and Callista went?

~Cal~

13. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    Same here. My sweet sixteenth is next month and while I've waited forever for it to come, part of my says that "gee you're getting kind of old". I don't know...

14. Ambassador Cara Jade

Ambassador Cara Jade Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 23, 1999

Heavens...suddenly I feel very old. I just turned 17 last month. And my gosh...I graduate next year, and then...college! Aaargh! I think I need to start taking Centrum.

But for now, guess what? Someone read my stories on ff.n, and she wants to post them on her fanfiction website! Pretty cool, huh?

Okay, new trivia question: Physically describe Callista's boyfriend Geith. (grrr...he makes me mad.)

Luke and Callista Forever!

15. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    Hello Cara! I got the same e-mail, from the girl wanting to put my stories on her page. And I know of another girl who got it too. I'm not sure if I will. What are you going to do?

Make sure to check out Cal's story, " The Lengend of the Jedi". It's really great!http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=2104770

16. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    You feel old, Cara? Sheesh, I'm first year college and I'm feeling ancient...

I'm loving that story, Cal. All my favourite characters in one place. :)

(In case anyone was wondering, I'm not dead, I was simply being overwhelmed by the first days of college. :) )

17. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    My lil puppy is so cute! And he is such a lap puppy. Some times I'll sit down and he'll crawl into my lap!
    I'm so tired...
    ZzZzZzZz

~Cal~

18. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    Hello everyone!

I think Geith stood slightly taller then Callie, longish brown hair and brown eyes? Not sure. I never liked him much. :D

19. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    Acutally, LC, Geith had red hair with bright blue eyes. He was somewhat taller than her, though. And he had a gold ring in one ear. And no lightsaber.
    Yeah, that was it!
    Nice try, though

20. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    Oh yea! [face_blush] That's right! :D Like I said, I never did like him much.

21. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Hello Everyone

I never liked Geith either. I wasn't sorry when he got it either :)

Anyway?

Has any one ever sent a book to Hambly to get it signed?
    I know some authors will sign your book and mail it back and I just wondered if anyone has tried it.

22. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    Welcome Amidala Starkiller!

I haven't sent in a book. That would be really cool though. :D My copies are so dog-eared that I'd have to buy another copy because I'd be ashamed to let it be seen. [face_blush]
    I love them to bit, really.

23. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    LadyCallie, she'd probably like it better if you sent in a dogeared cody, then she'd know it's loved!

~Cal~

24. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    LOL, my copy of CotJ was ripped in two pieces, because I always read this one scene over and over (Gee, I wonder which scene that would be...try and guess!) so the crease there got wider, and wider. The cover was all ripped and taped. I'd tried repairing it too many times and...well, I just bought another copy yesterday. Fresh and new and pure. Just waiting to be ruined by me. }:) That's the devil face, right?

25. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    If I did send a book I would mail one of my hardbacks. But I hate the thought of getting it back. :(

My paper back of CotJ is almost a disgrace. I've already had to tape the cover back on twice. I would buy another copy but I'm just a poor college student. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.