main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Camping Trip: June 11-13, 2010

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Taeriel, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Thanks again Alison for organizing such a fun camping trip!

Wow, must be a photobucket glitch. No matter what I try, their site redirects me to m.photobucket.com. Frustrating!

2. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    My photos are all online, with Matt & Dale's thrown in the mix. You can click on "original" at the bottom of each photo to open the full resolution image for downloading.

http://imageevent.com/kay_dee/rebellegion/campinghenrycowellpark

3. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    Looks like you guys had an awesome time! I wish I could have made it but I had to work that day. :(

4. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Kathy, is photobucket still glitching? The link works to direct me to the regular site when I try it now.

5. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    Still glitching, even now with Matt's links which before didn't redirect to the mobile version initially. This sucks, I will try in IE but it should work properly with the regular firefox browser and not redirect to the mobile site.

Yes, it is a firefox incompatibility glitch. Somehow photobucket is recognizing firefox as a mobile device - lame. Started doing it only late Monday afternoon. Monday morning, all photobucket links worked fine.

6. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    Oh, and we have our first documented case of Poison Oak. Eva got it on her arm. It is infected and she had to get antibiotics from the Doctor. I think she said it started to itch yesterday, and the classic blisters formed today. She was stung by a bee too, not sure if that had anything to do with it or a coincidence, because the blisters and itching are all classic poison oak. Poor Eva :( Get well soon! And I hope none of the rest of us come down with it, it can take 24-72 hours to typically show up. I hope you all washed your clothes the minute you got home. I'm thinking I should put on some rubber gloves and wash off the bottom of my boots too.

7. irishjedimaster

irishjedimaster Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2010
    hmmm. Maybe I shouldn't rub my face with pants. Food for thought...

8. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Well, I suppose it depends on what your goal is... I mean if you want to get poison oak... :p

Poor Eva! And it's ironic, because she probably stayed at the campground the most, while the rest of us were traipsing off hiking. Not that there was a lack of the stuff around the campground... I hope you get netter soon, Eva!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.