main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Carolina

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by Skidder, Jan 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skidder

Skidder Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    Eagles this sunday 27 Carolina 10.

Also I went to post on their boards. I have no idea where the Panthers play, and there are too many Carolina boards. So maybe we should just start messing with New England a little early.

2. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

From what I understand, the Panthers play in Raleigh, NC. That board may be your best bet to start trash-talking.

Not that I condone such activity, of course.

*cough cough*

ahem...

*whistles innocently*

Doo dee doo doooooo,
    Yours Truly

3. Jedi76

Jedi76 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 28, 2002
    From every Viking fan out there I say Thank You for taking out the supposed team of destiny. The Eagles showed a ton of heart staying close with the Packers the Defense played great and Donovan may not have had his best game but he played good enough to win. I wonder if David Akers would want a key to Minneapolis Forget Nathen Pooles BS catch David Green Akers is the player to be lol. Good luck agains the Panthers your going to need it

4. JEDI_SMURF

JEDI_SMURF Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    The key to the victory over the Packers on Sunday was the play of Donovan McNabb. I think the Eagles are unstoppable after going to the precipice of defeat and coming out with a win. Carolina doesn't have a chance.

I have dubbed the horn after the Eagles score a touchdown "The Horn of Six". May The Horn of Six blow many times Sunday night.

E-A-G-L-E-S
    EAGLES
    EAGLES
    EAGLES!!!

5. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    The Panthers play in Charlotte and I imagine you'll remember that for a long time to come. You're still welcome to harass New England fans though. :p

6. Skidder

Skidder Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    I would imagine that you are correct. Congrats on the win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.