main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

casting call

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Jedi_Za-boon-kal, Nov 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Za-boon-kal

Jedi_Za-boon-kal Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2001
    jedi finney and myself where kicking around the idea of doing a fanfilm. if any one is intersted please post hear. let us know if you have costumes and alight saber(if your a jedi or sith)or anyother starwars costumes. let us know

2. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    not many people in fresno my friend... hopefully we will get some more people!!! though 3 or 4 or 5 people shouldbe more than enough to do it!

3. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! i have a costume and my lightsaber should get here within the next couple of weeks.

4. Jedi_Za-boon-kal

Oct 25, 2001
    you have a good point. 3to4 or even 5 can show up as 3times that many on film. Finney how good is that Boba fett costume. I should probably start making a stormtrooper outfit. Im going to get prices on sintra today to make the costume

5. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    i'll put up some pics of the fett costume, its pretty good, not the most accurate thing but its pretty good. my brother made it for halloween like 3 years ago, and some of the parts are missing... as soon as i find them i will put them on and take some pics... we can always do what they did in knight quest for the storm troopers, did you know there was only one of them? they cloned them or something to make them look like there was more...

6. Jedi_Za-boon-kal

Oct 25, 2001
    I heard that, but it was done so well you could barrly tell it was just one guy, I can see it now Jedi vs Sith vs Mandalorians?

7. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    have you started making a boba fett costume? there is a really good site called make your own boba fett, or something?? check out the costuming and props section! i'd love to make a real one but have not the money, i'm still looking for the rest of my costume... how a bout madalorians with lightsabers??? or is that illegal? lol

8. The Jedi Apprentice

The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 1999
    I have a lightsaber. But probably all I could gather up for a costume would be a black cape. I have a digital camcorder too.

But most importantly, I have about 2 or 3 other friends who like Star Wars that would most definitely want to participate.

We've been making short films in the valley for about 6 months now. Nothing spectacular, but we've had our fun. :D

9. Jedi_Za-boon-kal

Oct 25, 2001
    jedi Costumes are not that hard to make, take a karate uniform and dye it any color you want, most jedi prefer earth tones, unless you want to be a sith than its just simple black, I have an extra cloak, you can use it. I need an offical total of people able to work on this project before I write out the screenplay and dialog.

10. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    hey J.A. can you perhaps send me some of the films you made? or do you have them posted somwhere?

11. rogue-jediknight

rogue-jediknight Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2001
    well i may only have a lightsaber but i do have alot a determination, and thats got to count for something. email me if you have a response, i live on the east side of fresno. But like I said i will break my back making a film.

12. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    a new person from fresno, welcome aboard!

13. rogue-jediknight

Nov 19, 2001
    I recommend that who ever whats to get involved with the movie should get together soon and start discussing the pilminaries to this film. I'm just really exited that someone around here is doing a local fan film.

14. Jedi_Za-boon-kal

Oct 25, 2001
    your hired, welcome aboard. I was thinkingwe should all meet sometime before spring, I want to start shooting bye late spring early summer. email me and ill send you a sample of the script, I have one part open its of the sith aprentice, Lord Vayn

15. rogue-jediknight

Nov 19, 2001
    I'm am soo there, just need some help with costume and maybe props, I might have some ideas after I see the script. I'm really exicted to finally be apart of something like this.

16. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
  17. Jedi_Za-boon-kal

Oct 25, 2001
    the script is done, all that we need to do now is shoot it and edit it. fewwww! scriptwriting is hard work.

18. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    it is a great script! i just got done reading it. i am sure if we get more people it woundlt be that difficult to add some more charatcors in it. now since all of the story is done i will draw some story boards and stuff, plus work more on costuming.

19. rogue-jediknight

Nov 19, 2001
    I recommend that sometime soon we all get together and put in our own ideas and so that we have an understanding on what we will be doing.

20. Jedi_Za-boon-kal

Oct 25, 2001
    Thats a great Idea, the trick is finding a time when everyone is available, let me know and ill make the short drive to Fresno

21. rogue-jediknight

Nov 19, 2001
    well i work nights so usually sometime between 8am to 3pm any day is good for me. I'm usually off wednesday and thursday and up all day friday.

22. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    yeah we should all get together and just hang out sometime! i too work nights, like valens, and i usually get wed and thurs off. but any time during the afternoons i am available...

23. DarthRabbit

DarthRabbit Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2001
    Soooo many people, sooooo little life...

Just kidding... Hmph, i should kick Finney for this, he made me come here... i'll find you... wait i know where you live... wahahah...

24. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    i didnt make you do anything! it was the will of the force... heh j/k. you should stop by more often.

25. DarthRabbit

DarthRabbit Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2001
    stop by where?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.