main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Celebration III

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by cmdrwillard, Jul 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Don't know if anyone eles has heard, but the offical announcement will be the end of August. Here's hoping for Denver, San Diego, or the long shot of Salt Lake City.

2. skywalker325

skywalker325 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    yay!

Since I've been here in Texas, I've been thinking what a great place the Reliant Park would make--it's huge with countless rooms of all sizes, and the center is separate from the stadium itself. But, I hope no one trying to make the decision finds out, b/c I don't think I can stand the humidity ever again!

Unless I get a job at Johnson Space Center, that is ;)

3. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    I definately have my vote in for SLC or DVR! I'd be there in a heartbeat... [face_love]

4. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    Hate to burst bubbles, and I'm still hoping for Denver, SLC, or SD (actually, SD is my #1 choice b/c I'll be down there for college!) or Las Vegas is even a possibility.

But I've been reading through SDFF thread on CIII possibilities and they've had the opportunity to talk to Steve Sansweet and others at conventions about it:

They will announce the location of C3 at Wizard World in Chicago at the end of August.

and many SDFFers think that the location of the announcement says it all...

:(

I've already been to Chicago twice. At least airfare is cheap :)

5. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    I also caught wind of this...Oh well at least I will get to finally go to Chicago. Im looking foward to C3!!!

6. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    yep, and I have relatives nearby to stay with! :)

*begins searching for cheap tickets* :p

7. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Did anyone here where this site was going to be announced at the end of August? Anybody know why it wasn't?

8. MalcolmTolemac

Apr 6, 2002
    not sure... looks like force.net knows as much as we do, sad to say...

check heretheforce.net celebration infoto see the latest blurb...

maybe we should email them and find out what the deal-le-o is... I'll use the NBO e-mail address to find out, k?

9. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Hey Commander, do you know what the passes are going to cost? They were $75 last time right? I can't remember...I'm just trying to figure out my expenses, if you follow me. Thanks!

10. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    yeah they were 75 last time, count onit being the same or a little more, I'm thinking 80-85 dollars.

11. MalcolmTolemac

Apr 6, 2002
    Well, if i don't make it to Celebration III, I'll just have to settle for Disney Weekends in the summer of 2005...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.