main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Change of Fate [Luke, Leia, A/P, Obi-Wan] time-travel ROTS AU - *COMPLETED* + final replies 3.07.07

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CrazyAni, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthJishyWishy

DarthJishyWishy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2007
    :_|
    Great ending!
    I guess it simplifies everything if they were just in a parallel universe.
    Wonderful job!
    =D=

2. Talon_Kenobi

Talon_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2003
    Perfect ending. You really couldn't have the time change with everything still being the same. It was a good way to have a sad ending but at the same time a happy ending. This was a great story and if you do ever write another story PM, I know I would love to read it.

3. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    CrazyAni I am going to have to say that was absolutely great, tear jerking and wonderful. Such a perfect end to a great story. I like the way that you ended it and I think it hits on so many points perfectly. Great job, I'm sad to see this fic end but I'm sure as always that you have many more grand stories in that mind of yours.

4. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Wow, perfect ending! So simple comparred to the overall complexity of the entire fic! Perfect! Go Anakin! Go Leia! Go Luke!(Another brilliant way to aviod a sequel, undobtedly someone with ask for one! A sequel for this would be so extreme! I'd personally go insane!) A perfect way to wrap up a perfect fic!)

Cheers_Cazza@};-

5. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    Wow that was a really great ending. I am so glad that you made the point of their trip a learning experience for Leia rather than for them to change the past. I also really love the way you showed us a final meeting between the Solos and the Skywalkers. Thanks for writing a great story that has been a pleasure to read.

6. DarthVaderette

DarthVaderette Jedi Master star 2

May 23, 2004
    I think that may have been one of the best endings I've read, it actually made me teary-eyed:)

Thanks for an excellent story and being patient with my "lurkiness" =D=

I look forward to reading more of your stories :D

7. Leia_Sith_Lady

Leia_Sith_Lady Jedi Youngling

Nov 17, 2006
    I have been reading this story and LOVE it.

The ending tied everything together and was soo sweet. I was in tears reading it.

:_| [face_love] =D= =D=

8. kennyboy

kennyboy Jedi Master star 2

Jun 16, 2006
    That was an abosolute perfect ending! [face_love] =D=

9. Mystery_Jedi90

Mystery_Jedi90 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2006
  10. Mystery_Jedi90

Mystery_Jedi90 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2006
    And so the threads bonds together and one my favourites stories comes to an end. You better be proud of this fantastic story you have created here. Truly fantastic CrazyAni.=D==D==D=

The ending was very good written and also how Anakin's legacy lives on in his grandchild.

I give you roses and applauses for bringing this epic story into our hearts!

Congratulations! @};-=D=@};-

EDIT: Oops, sorry for the double-post. How to remove...

11. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    OMG, that was beautiful, it was a perfect yet unexpected ending and I?m not disappointed at all. It was great to read where they got the name Anakin from. I just loved this story.

12. zozobozo

zozobozo Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2006
    That was a beautiful ending, I thought they would go back to their future. Otherwise you would have to write a sequel about how Han and Leia got together in the new time line, and well the story did seem to becoming to a close unfortunately.:_|

Gosh I?m going to miss reading updates for this story, I think its my seconded or third favorite star wars fan fiction iv read, and I read alot,
    (even though I dont always reviwe[face_whistling] ).

It was so warm at the end how Leia named Anakin after Anakin.
    I probably wont get a answer but when you said the past and present joined (or something along those lines) did you mean that Anakins force spirit went into the baby...? Or was it just a round about message of Leia finding piece in her present life? Or is it just left up for us the reader to use our imagination to piece togever the end?[face_thinking]

Well good luck on your exams and any future obstacles that come your way in life.[face_peace] :) [face_peace]

Zozobozo=D=

13. Erised_Star

Erised_Star Jedi Master star 1

Apr 3, 2006
    I have no words... that was... wow...

Well Im glad I got to see Anakin and Padme happy and together in the end anyway [face_love]

This has been quite a journey and I had a great time following it, thank you!!=D==D=[:D]

I'll just go hang around in that universe they saved instead. yay, happy endings!;):)

Thanks for the pm, I hope to see you soon my friend [:D]

14. Kivas

Kivas Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2005
    Bravo, what a beautiful way to end it.

15. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    WOW I'm speechless...this ending was just perfect =D=.

Yes the future didn't change, but at least Luke and Leia were able to have memories of their parents and still be the same people they were which was an excellent plot point you made.

This story was amazing and yes I'm still sad that it's over :_|.

Excellent job CrazyAni for such a wonderful story =D=!

16. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

What a beautiful, touching ending, Crazy--that everything was so that Luke and Leia could understand their families before returning to the world which they had always known. A beautiful way to wrap things together, and when Leia named the little one Anakin you added a deep, painfully lovely layer to the story.

Amazing work, Crazy, and congratulations on finishing it. It is a huge accomplishment and you should be very, very proud of yourself. It was a beautiful journey and I'm very glad that I came along.

17. PadawanMom5610

PadawanMom5610 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2007
    I have to echo everyone else: just simply the best possible ending you could have written, and to agree with DarthVaderette, probably one of the best endings I've read. Great, wonderful, perfect. I loved this story and I love the ending. Great job on the whole thing!!! You should be very pleased. =D=

18. ROTSFan

ROTSFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2006
    =D= Aww, that's beautiful, and of course I like it! =D=

It wasn't what I suspected, but I did guess when I started reading it that they may have hopped to another reality/dimension, rather than altering their own. It was significant that it ended that way because it changed how the twins viewed things, as opposed to how things actually were. No new kids for Ani and Padme :(

You also went to a new depth in bringing up something very, very important-the butterfly effect. If Luke and Leia were to alter their past, that would be great for their parents, but what about the people who adopted them, Han, Chewbacca, etc? It would take that whole aspect out of their lives because nothing would have gone down the same way.

Nice parallel on the birth of Anakin Solo-I'm sure you know that it did really happen that Leia forgave her father and named Anakin after him. And thanks for bringing Padme in as a Force Ghost-that's important to me. [face_peace]

Take a bow =D=

19. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    What a great ending. I can understand wanting the past to change. It seemed a shame it didn't, but they would be different people. They just learned the family history up close and personal. Great job, and congrats on finishing it.

20. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Wow... I can't believe this is over :eek: It is both a good and a bad thing- a good in that everything came full circle in this wonderful ending... yet bad because it's over.

Firstly, I love how you developed these characters... Leia going from hating her father to missing his presence at the end (and rejoicing at his return) and Anakin... wow! That man has been through one heckuva ride only to have it pefect at the end.

All along, I knew what you had planned, but it blows me away even now! Even though it was sad to see them return to find that 'nothing had changed', I wouldn't have it any other way... it added to the emotional complexity of the tale you weaved and was a finnishing touch!

You know how I have become... frustrated with reading and writing in general (and beta'ing at that :p ) but I have loved every minute of it and am sad to see this all end... but there shall be new stories to read and beta ;) Excellent work, Padawan (yes, I am daring to call you that!) and I'm very proud that you made it to this landmark!

AnakinsFavorite

21. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Hello, my friend. I'm a little surprised about how you wrapped this up, but it was done well. I really appreciated seeing little Anakin Solo, he was my favorite Solo kid. Congrats on finishing a novel-length piece and kudos for making me like Ani a little though I still empathize with Vader more. [:D] @};-
    Dooku

22. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Bravo!!!@};-

I loved the ending! Although the ending wasn't the AU we all wanted atleast Leia was able to get to know how special her parents were and know kind of person her father was and could of been had the darkside not taken over.

A familiar, phantom warmth brushed against her cheek?the touch she hadn?t felt since Endor. Her heart racing, Leia looked up, but there was no one there. Yet she felt that someone was in the room?someone who she knew, someone who loved her very much? She could sense his presence even though her eyes were too little sensitive to see.

She glanced up at Han, her lips stretched into a genuine smile as myriads of emotions swirled within her.

?Anakin. His name is Anakin.?

And then, Leia saw the blue figures of her father, Obi-Wan? and her mother standing in the middle of the room, watching the Solo family with slight smiles on their faces. Her parents smiled at her?forever young, beautiful and together. Leia smiled back at them, too moved to speak.

Following her gaze, Han turned around, and his jaw dropped?he could see the ghosts as well? The visitors from the afterlife and the Solo family simply looked at each other while the golden bond of affection and love stretched between them as the present and past became one under the quiet murmur of the Force.

This brought a smile as well as a tears. It was a wonderful ending!!!!

23. Independence1776

Independence1776 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2006
    Oh, wow. I actually approve very much of this ending. Paradoxes are a fun thing to deal with, and I loved the parallel reality explanation. As for Anakin's reasoning of why they wouldn't have wanted to come back to a changed reality rung quite true to their characters.

As for the very last part: [face_love] .

Wonderful story. =D=

24. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    Wonderful, thanks for finishing it. I loved it. Thanks for providing me with some of my all time fanfiction favorite moments. Such as Luke tagging along with Obi and Ani during the clone wars (BRILLIANT!) and lets not forget Big Luke and Leia holding mini copies of themselves. Well done, I had a lot fun reading it.

25. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    Well, it took me a few days but I read through this entire stoyr.

I loved the end! and I really really really loved this line from the chapter about his trial:

=D= =D==D==D=

Excellent!

And I liked the end of it, how they couldn't change their own past but that they helped a different anakin. Very interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.