main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO Chapter Rep. Nominations

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by SouthernSith, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthernSith

SouthernSith Jedi Master star 1

Sep 9, 2007
    As per the FanForce rules:

The elections will be held at the January meeting, or on the HotA forums if no meeting date/location is set.
    The majority vote winner will take The postion within 24 hours after the vote is tallied.
    Members may nominate theirselves or be nominated by others. If you wish to nominate someone other than yourself, please PM the Heart of The Alliance account with the name of the person you wish to nominate. A PM will then be sent to the nominated for acceptance or to be turned down. Self nominations may be made on this thread.
    Nominations will be accepted until 1 week before the January meeting/Election, date TBA.
    Thank you,
    Heart of the Alliance

2. SouthernSith

Sep 9, 2007
    I announce that I will not be running for the postion of Chap. Rep. this year as I have many things coming up, including planning for a wedding in late spring/ early summer. I will be stepping down effective Jan 1st, 2010.
    V

3. GsWookie

GsWookie Jedi Master star 1

Feb 4, 2005
    I would like to nominate myself for the position of Chapter Rep to be effective immediately until the next FanForce meeting at the end of January wherein elections for a permenant Chapter Representative will be held or the group will decides to pursue dissolvment proceedings for the KC FanForce group.

thank you.

4. SouthernSith

Sep 9, 2007
    I second Sarah's nomination

5. KC-Jedi

KC-Jedi Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 18, 2005
    I also support Sarah's nomination.

6. Tantive4

Tantive4 Jedi Master

Jul 18, 2006
    I too support GsWookie for this transition period.

T4

7. GsWookie

Feb 4, 2005
    Welcome your NEW KC FanForce Chapter Representative John aka KCJedi! Congratulations John! I'll be proud to support you and help you in anyway in your new role! Good Luck and May the Force be with You!

8. SouthernSith

Sep 9, 2007
    Conga Rats, John!

9. KC-Jedi

Jan 18, 2005
    Thanks Sarah and Jamie.

10. Darth_Djinn

Darth_Djinn Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2004
    May the Force be with you my old friend... and may the gods have mercy on your ill begotten soul... for you have taken the job for which many a great man has walked away from... may you prove yourself worthy (I know you will!!!)

11. Tantive4

Tantive4 Jedi Master

Jul 18, 2006
    Come on now DD, he ONLY agreed to be CR, not CR and "Presdient" or "Overlord" or "His Dude-ness" or "Duderino" if your not in the whole brevity thing... (sorry was watching Lebowski recently)

CR has VERY little to do with all the NEGATIVE "stuff" you are referencing... let's all turn that leaf over, and begin a new shall we?

Anyway, thank you John for "stepping" up!

T4

12. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Is this official?

13. KC-Jedi

Jan 18, 2005
  14. Darth_Djinn

Darth_Djinn Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2004
    T4

I am aware of the job and job description... Those who know me (John included) got that I was joking... If you didn't I am sorry I should have put a smilie face after... I too want a new beginning for the group, but that doesn't mean I won't give my friend a hard time for taking a job that people have walked away from... I too think John is our best hope for moving forward and am more then happy to help him and support him any way I can... I have been cracking jokes about John's nomination since during the meeting when I made the joke about not hating him enough to nominate him so what does that say about his wife... to which they both laughed... and if you did get the joke COMPLETELY disregard this entire post [face_dancing];)[face_laugh]

15. Tantive4

Tantive4 Jedi Master

Jul 18, 2006
    Me joking with you about joking with John about the job... seriously... all good humor... I shall ignore thy post, but only if in the future your 1st reaction will not be so "defensive" sheesh... one would think you were being persecuted for humor... (who does that anyway now that the Spanish Inquisition is gone?.... oh wait, everyone, it's call political correctness... lol )

For reference down the road, angry upset posts come in

[b]BIG BOLD LETTERS USUALLY WITH #*#$&@&@^!!! OR REAL CUSS WORDS! [/b]

seriously were all good, and if we weren't THE LAST place I would bring it up would be on an informal board... it would be in person, and in private... R.E.S.P.E.C.T
    My only wish is that going forward all members would treat each other this way too, and keep that HS BS out of the fanforce!

16. GsWookie

Feb 4, 2005
    John IS one big joke. LOL j/k buddy! =P

I just wanted to re-iterate that i'm here to help you w/ whatever you need John ok? We'll figure something out for the February meeting too since we need to discuss this name/image/logo thing some more.

oh and T4 & DD - I think you're both funny. ;) LOL

17. SouthernSith

Sep 9, 2007
    Amen=D=. And T4, you know I find you funny looking, too.:D

18. Tantive4

Tantive4 Jedi Master

Jul 18, 2006
    ... well, I guess that's ok, as long as there's no "banjo" music in the background when you find me funny looking, or you ever ask me to make a certain barnyard animal noise...
    ;)

Ok that was my first joke...
    it was either that or...

Funny looking? In what way am I funny looking? Like what? Like I am a clown here to amuse you ??

(If us "short" people were ever to have a revolution... I nominate Joe Pesci to lead us)

T4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.