main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Child of the Jedi, Lady of the Sith

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by GoldPrincess, Feb 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    thanks for the feedback jacen

2. Jedi_Kitiara

Jedi_Kitiara Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2002
  3. Katie_Kenobi

Katie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2002
  4. Katie_Kenobi

Mar 17, 2002
    HEEEELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Is anyone home?!?!?! UP!

5. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Ehlaena glanced at her father; she was worried about him. He had come across some new information on Tatoonie, but he wouldn?t say what. Something was up. She could feel it but what? The answer eluded her, she couldn?t figure out why.

?Father has there been something bugging you for the past few days?? She asked.

Vader looked at her, ?It?s nothing to be worried about.?

Ehlaena glanced at the floor in frustration. She knew that she wasn?t going to get more out of him. She would be wasting her breath. Later she was going to take a look at those papers he was holding, deep down Ehlaena knew the answer had to be on the papers.

Vader looked at the papers in shock, he couldn?t believe it, he had a son. Padme must?ve gotten pregnant before his accident. Something was not right not though, how can Leia look like Padme if she had Luke? He knew he would eventually figure it out. But right now he had Palpitine to deal with. Soon he will kill the emperor and take over the galaxy with his daughter by his side.
    ------------
    Palpitine scowled as he looked at some papers, so Vader had a son on Tatoonie he didn?t know about. Maybe he should get Ehlaena out of the way so he could concentrate on young Luke instead.

He began to cackle as he thought of the perfect plan, soon Young Vader will be turning seventeen, wouldn?t it be right if he had her encased in carbonyte for her birthday. Yes and this will show Lord Vader who holds the rains as well.

His cackle soon filled the room with each passing moment, soon very soon he will be able to get Lady Vader out of the picture, and regain his hold on Lord Vader for thinking he could take over the galaxy with his oldest by his side.

6. Jedi_Knight_Satine

Jedi_Knight_Satine Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2002
    Yikes! Palpy is up to no good!

Sorry I haven't been able to read earlier. I can barely sneak on anymore without anyone breathing down my back about what I'm doing.

Great posts!

7. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    nice post.

8. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    thanks you two.

9. Katie_Kenobi

Mar 17, 2002
    I'm here too! Great post Falcon! I hope for Palpy's sake that he doesn't hurt Ehlaena, she's being nice now. And I hope Vader kills Palpy and then becomes good again and trains Luke and Leia and Ehlaena in the ways of the Jedi. He'll have to know some of how to be a Jedi.

Katie

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    sorry but I have to follow Golds guidelines, I have no idea where she is though. She has not been back since may which is two and a half months ago.

11. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
    [face_crying] Did she leave us???

12. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I wish I knew Satine, her name is still there, but her last post was here in this thread. So I am a little confused if she doesn't come back then yeah of course I will be taking this story in a different direction of the one she originally intended.

13. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    LOL at your sig Falcon! [face_laugh] I hope she didn't leave us, that would really suck 'cause she and Falcon are good writers together. GOLD COME BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie

14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Katie, I thought it was funny too.

15. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Gold!!!! where are you????

16. Katie_Kenobi

Mar 17, 2002
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEERRRRRRRREEEEEEE AAAAAAARRRRREEEEEE YOOOOOUUUU?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Gold, please come back, we really need you to pot again!! PLEASE come back.

Katie

17. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
    *joinsin*

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:_|

18. Katie_Kenobi

Mar 17, 2002
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie

19. leia_amigirl

leia_amigirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 27, 2002
    I can't handle this suspense anymore!!! I beg of you, please come back!!! :(

Amigirl [face_love]

20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    ------------------------
    Two days before Ehlaena?s seventeenth birthday, Palpitine calls his best troops into his room. ?Have Lady Vader encased in carbonyte.?

Commander Childs looked at Palpitine wondering if he had lost it. Lord Vader would kill them for sure. ?What about Lord Vader my Emperor??

?You leave Lord Vader to me, he will not be there.? Palpitine answered looking crazy at the moment. ?Now get moving, you have your commands.?

?Yes my Emperor.? Childs took his men and made a hasty retreat. This was not going to be easy.
    -----------------
    Lord Vader walked into Palpitine?s throne room wondering what he wanted. He kneeled at his masters feet turning his thoughts inward for reflection until Palpitine turned and gestured.

?Rise Lord Vader.?

?What is thy bidding my master??

?You will take the fleet to Dantoonie. I have received word there is a rebel base on the planet. You will crush the rebellions headquarters.?

?When do I leave?? Vader asked, in two days his oldest was going to turn seventeen and he promised he would spend the day with her.

?Immediately." Palpitine answered with a gleeful smile.

?I will put Admiral Ozzel in charge.? Vader said with certainty.

?Do you have a problem with my orders Lord Vader?? He was expecting this.

?No my master. I wish to take Ehlaena with me.? Vader replied hopefully.

?No, she is too remain here.? Palpitine responded.

Strange in the past few years he hadn?t said no like this before. What was he going to tell Ehlaena? ?Yes my master.? Vader bowed respectfully and walked out of the room.
    ------------------------
    Ehlaena looked over with a smile as she watched her father enter the room. ?Father.? She stopped suddenly as she felt some intense pressure come from him. ?What?s going on??

Vader walked over to the window, this was not going to be easy to tell her that he wouldn?t be there when she turned seventeen.

?Don?t tell me Palpitine has you going onto another mission?? Ehlaena asked with fear wondering if he wouldn?t be around for her birthday.

?I?m sorry Ehlaena, the Emperor has me leaving on a mission to Dantoonie to wipe out a rebel base. I won?t be around for your birthday.?

Its as she feared, ?Can I go with you?? She asked with hope.

?I asked him, and he won?t let you come.? Vader replied as he felt something was up but he couldn?t quit figure it out. ?I would feel better if you did come.?

Ehlaena turned away with dread there was some kind of underlining to those words. ?Do you think Palpitine knows that you are training me as a sith??

?That is exactly what I think. I think he may be planning something to get you out of the way.? Vader replied with certainty.

?Father, I know about Luke Skywalker.? Ehlaena said.

That stopped him, ?How did you find out?? Vader asked his daughter with suspicion.

?I got a copy of the papers you were looking at.? Ehlaena replied as she looked down at her feet.

?Ehlaena, I?m not mad, I really should?ve told you since he is your brother. I am a little disappointed though.?

Vader?s comlink went off. He turned it on; Piett could be heard over the speaker. ?Lord Vader, the executer is up and running. Any time you are ready my lord.?

?I will be in orbit within the hour.?

?Yes sir.? Piett broke the connection.

Vader turned to his daughter, he had a feeling that it was a mistake to leave her but he could not defy his master?s order either. He drew Ehlaena into a hug. ?Be careful and don?t turn your back on Palpitine for a second. I love you.?

?I love you too. Be careful father and have a safe trip.?

?I will call in two days.?

?Ok.? Ehlaena broke away with tears leaving lines down her face. Deep down she somehow she knew that she wouldn?t see him again.
    ---------
    the usual demands

21. Katie_Kenobi

Mar 17, 2002
    Great post Falcon!!!! At least someone is posting on this story. Thank you Falcon!!! We needed that. :D Now I just want Gold to come back and help you write this. Come back Gold!! Please?

Katie

22. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
    *screams in joy* A post! A Post! Yay! Great post! Yay!

*screams in horror* Palpy noOOOOOOOOOOOO! Little rat!

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    your welcome Katie, and yeah I hope she comes back.

:D thanks Satine, Palpitine is a rat and I am good at making him evil

24. leia_amigirl

leia_amigirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 27, 2002
    Sorry I didn't reply before...the truth is that I have been too lazy to do replies lately but I have to say that this last post was awesome. I mean, now she knows that she has a brother and to top it all off, she gets the gift of eternal youth for her birthday... 8-} Can't wait for more.

Amigirl [face_love]

25. Katie_Kenobi

Mar 17, 2002
    Okay, I know we all want Gold to come back, but it's been at least 2 or 3 months, so how bout we let Falcon take over now, cuz Gold doesn't sound like she's coming back. I vote that we let Falcon take over. (I'm sorry if I sound disloyal Gold, if you're reading this, but you've been gone for so long)

Katie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.