main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA CIII Tickets go on sale MONDAY, ROOM INFO INSIDE!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedi_master_sal, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark-Wolf

Dark-Wolf Jedi Youngling

Jan 29, 2004
    So where do I need to sign up to get my 4 day pass and such? Forgive a bit o ignorance here, but Im a lil lost on what I need to do to get my show on the road. =)

Oh, also, where will the convention actually be held?

2. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Just a thought, we in Pittsburgh have already discussed having a "convoy" of sorts to CIII. While I know it's a long way off yet and things can change between now and then, please keep this in mind. We are thinking about arriving in Indy at roughly 3-4 pm. We would be driving through the northern panhandle of WV to get there, so if you'd like to meet us there or somewhere else along the way, that would be cool. The idea is to try and have at least a dowen or more cars with Star Wars fans traveling to Indy together. We also talked about having sighns in our car windows to denote that we're SW fans and which group we're from. This would also help in traffic. Also if any of you has a cell phone that can be used outside your local area, we're talking about trading numbers to stay in contact during the trip.

Again, I know this is awhile off, just keep it in mind.

-Sal

3. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Wolf:

All info can be found at the link on our website, but I'll also post it here: StarWarsCelebration

Sal:
    What day is it you plan on driving out?

4. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Most of us are planning on heading out on Wednesday (4/20).

Early, so we'd be in WV tentatively around 9-10 am.

5. rgjedi01

rgjedi01 Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2004

I'd be interested in hooking up with the "convoy". Sounds like a great idea, and lots of fun too. Now if I can just remember to keep my cell phone charged.. :) Just let me know or post details as they become available.

Thanks!
    Robin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.