main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC clearing things up in my mind

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by bigdaddyfuller, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdaddyfuller

bigdaddyfuller Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2005
    ok, i have been trying to catch up on the boards. this is only to clear my thinking a lil ok? are we having any group gatherings in sept? if so when and where? i know, i am not close friends with hardly any of you, but i do want to say and i know it sounds like lip service, but i like being a part of this group, even though i have only been to one or two gatherings.
    and here is my thoughts of all that has been going on , which i know nothing about, the people i have met here are my friends, that is just the way i am, i meet people and they are my friends. i know i am in no way shape or form clsoe friends with any of you, that is my fault and i will try to fix that.
    i know, i am rambling now, take this keyboard away please, lol
    later guys( and dolls)

2. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    The meeting won't probably be in sept at this rate to be honest but there is an Idea about a holloween party and if we add in some of the other plans we can really get things set for a good oct event.

3. ForceTheologian

ForceTheologian Jedi Master star 2

Jun 9, 2004
    Yeah, but that sucks there isn't going to be a Sept. meeting, I'll never know when I can meet up with you guys without it being by chancevery much like when you stop by a store to put a little air in your tire(s), and I just happen to be there using the Force on the cops to keep me away from trouble. What happened to the good ol' days, not just with this group, but everything?

4. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    My friend it seems as though things change... responsibilities over shadow our wants... the very nature of our wants and desires have changed over time... the good ol' days were filled with laughter and tom-foolery... we still try to have fun on occasion but now it must be scheduled or worked in instead of happening spontaneously... maybe it's the loss of that spontaneity that deems us wiser... yet destroys our creativity.

I do miss our conversations... nothing will ever take the place of that... but things always change... China Inn is closed... our one great refuge from the world... if only we could find a place that would recreate that atmosphere... at least that would be something to help us come together again.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

5. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Yeah, we drove by there this weekend...I was like, wtf??

6. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    And Schlotskys is closed, and Mr. Dunderbaks closed in Raleigh WHY GOD WHY???!!???

But we do need to get our schedules together soon, and get together. I really would like to get the crowd together again and hang out.

7. freako104

freako104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005

That would be cool to get together again and hang out with you guys. Hopefully we can do something soon, if needed we might be able to post something about when some of us are free

8. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Look here is the important thing...

You remember the question, what came first the chicken or the egg?

I found the answer...

A DUCK. To be exact a duck accidentally laid a chicken egg batch and went from there.

9. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    So the chicken egg came first ;) Actually... I recall something about scientist finally proving the egg came first... the theory is mutation is more likely in an embryo ( i.e. while still in the egg ) than a full grown adult... Wow, ok so I went off on a tangant there... need to work on that...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

10. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Geez, guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.