main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX "Clone War"

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by BigChris, Mar 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigChris

BigChris Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    I hope y'all cought this trailer, it ROCKED!!! What did y'all think?

Big Chris

2. FateNaberrie

FateNaberrie Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 31, 2000
    damnit! my parents had company and so we were eating dinner and forgot all about it! :(
    do you know if it's anywhere online yet?

3. Grendelbob

Grendelbob Jedi Grand Master star 1

Dec 5, 2000
    it is available online now. you can even get some really good frame shots from theforce.net

4. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Jedi_Depa_Billada Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    my brother was watching Moulin Rouge, then we got cought up watching that 9/11 thing...i'm gonna check out starwars.com right now....maybe i can see it online atleast.

5. FateNaberrie

FateNaberrie Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 31, 2000
    i saw it on sw.com but i could only watch the medium size at best and it was really horrid quality... but still!!!!!! i'm so excited@!!!!!

6. BigChris

BigChris Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    You can find it in AVI or MPEG format so you can view it at a high resolution and you don't need to buy Quicktime pro. I don't have a link but I'm sure someone could provide you with one.

Big Chris

7. neumera

neumera Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2000
    I'll be bringing it to the meeting Saturday - the large one. It was great. But... what's with the one-liners from Obi-Wan and there are SO many creatures and vehicles!
    -Anne

8. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    I saw it that night and had goosebumps! *S* It is the FIRST of any trailers or teasers I've seen! Yeah, I know, I've been living under a rock! *L*
    I don't know about ya'll, but I did NOT like R2 flying and what is up with the CGI Yoda? He was like all shiney!

On the whole, I give it a 85. Good beat but a little hard to dance too. *L* Whoops, wrong show! *L*

9. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Jedi_Depa_Billada Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    Yep i saw it....man it last shot in the trailer gave me the goose-bumps. all those jedi!!!

and...uhh yeah, what is up with obi-wan's one liners??

10. EwokClansman

EwokClansman Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    All in all, it got me Excited Again. Though they seemed to go crazy with the CG. More action than you can shake a light sabre at, but the acting appeared bland like EPI. I'm Excited None the Less!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.