main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars questions

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth-Seldon, Nov 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    Hello everyone,
    I live in the US but do not get cable. I was just wondering how long the Clone Wars will be on TV. Like how many episodes are planned? Will there be another season? Or is there just one. And i heard it is comming out on DVD, in 2004, should I spend money on it or is it no good.

thanks
    SELDON

2. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    There are 20 episodes of the Clone Wars planned. 10 now and 10 in March. They are 3 minutes each.

Everyone should by the DVD, as it has a 99.99% chance of kicking ass!

3. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    I hope you are joking that each episode is only 3 minutes. I only ask because I heard that too from someone else.

4. Latorski

Latorski Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    It's true. The episodes are 3 minutes long.

5. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Look at it this way. Just over 3 mins each, with almost all of it action, 20 episodes.

That's over an hour of action, far more than any film.

Also, they have a few great storylines in short episodes. But if they were full-size cartoons, the storylines may become weaker and weaker as the story progresses. Yes, they're short, but this is a test by CN and LFL to see if Star Wars could survive on another medium.

6. Darthsuggs

Darthsuggs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    I agree with Guff. I think this show is mostly a trial.

7. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    The episodes are 3 minutes dude.

I swear, some people need to read like ONE thread or look in the TV Guide or read ONE website before asking "omg i heard from someone they were only liek 3 minutez.... IZ THAT TRU????!!!"

Eh, oh well. :p

8. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    There's going to be episodes every weekday at 8 PM eastern time until November 20th. Then in spring 2004 there will be part 2 of Clone Wars. :D
    Each show is 3 minutes long and if it gets high ratings they'll make it longer :D

9. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    To respond to sithman I never once asked in my original post how long the episodes were.

When put together are they all one story. Or are they 20 short stories.

10. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    "I hope you are joking that each episode is only 3 minutes. I only ask because I heard that too from someone else."

Regardless, you asked. :)

11. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Darth-Seldon, each episode is part of one story for that's why they say chapter 1, chapter, 2, etc...they're all taking place during the Clone Wars that's why it's called Clone Wars :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.